Chapter 5: A Mistake?

(a/n: oyoyooyoyoo wassguddd 😛 ight less gooo !!)

~Izuku's POV~

I woke up early this morning, knowing I have a lot to do today. I walk over to the bathroom and hit the shower.

Turning the faucet on, waiting for the water to get warmer, I think about the group that is coming today. The Bakusquad, honestly I was a bit nervous but also pretty confident.

As the water reaches the temperature I desire, I make the water flow change to the showerhead, now raining. I enter the shower letting each droplet hit me. I wash my hair and my body.

After a quick shower, I leave the bathroom and change into my clothes, today I will be wearing a black turtle neck with a white button-up shirt on top, and black ripped jeans.

(a/n: guys ik i do this a lot but i just like it, plus manz got style 😭✋)

I remember that I need to buy some cinnamon rolls, I get them at this cafe not so far

I remember that I need to buy some cinnamon rolls, I get them at this cafe not so far. A very calm cafe, my worries, and stress go away every time I enter.

Since I'm starving, I left my house with no hesitation. Grabbed my shoes, key, and left.

Once I got in the car and turned the ignition on, I started to drive off. Once I turned the block I realized I was missing something. I double-checked if I had everything, shoes, check, keys, check, wallet, check, mask, check- OH CRAP I FORGOT MY MASK!

I look in my car, checking if I have an extra mask. "Dammit" I whispered to myself. Well, I guess it'll be fine. No one knows my identity anyway.

I kept on driving until I arrived at the cafe, I parked the car and walked over to the entrance.

I opened the door and got in line, waiting patiently. 'I hope they have cinnamon buns available' I thought.

A few minutes pass by and I was next in line, "Morning, welcome to Collide Cafe! How may I help you today?" The red-headed cashier asked.

"Hi, I would like two dozen cinnamon buns to go and one to eat in," I responded with a warm smile at the end.

I know it's a lot but I just love cinnamon buns, "Ok, please step aside I'll give you your singular bun in a few minutes." The waiter left and I stepped aside, waiting.

All of a sudden I hear chatter behind me and I turn around and see that it was my backup group, 'Holy crap! Why are they here, will they recognize me? I hope not' My thoughts started flooding my mind, this is going to be a little awkward if they find out.

As I patiently wait, I was bumped over and almost fell, luckily I caught myself.

"Oh, sorry," The blond boy said, I caught eyes with him. I didn't notice, but he was really handsome, I mean his jawline makes him so much more handsome. His ruby red eyes glow with the sunlight hitting them, and his blond hair makes him even more attractive.