Chapter 6: The Mall

(a/n: hihihihihihihi welcome backkkk :3 ok lets get starteddd :))

~3rd Person POV~

Both boys woke up this morning very excited. Finally going to meet each other, Izuku finally catching up with his childhood friend and Katsuki finally meeting his cafe crush again. Both waking up with excitement and a big smile on their faces that won't wipe off.

Both went to get dressed as fast as possible, eating breakfast and waiting for this afternoon.

Today Katsuki wanted to look nice for his cafe friend, so did Izuku. But for now, let's talk about Katsuki.

Katsuki wore a red sweater with a black suit on top, black jeans, and glasses to finish it off. The look made Katsuki look great, he was very handsome.

Katsuki's eyes match so well with his sweater, and his taste in fashion was just a blessing from god. His body figure made him more attractive, his blond-ash hair, his handsome jawline.

All of these things will make Izuku blown away.

Now for Izuku, he as well looked very well in his outfit of choice

Now for Izuku, he as well looked very well in his outfit of choice. Today he wore a black turtle neck, a white dress shirt on top, and finally earrings to pull off the outfit.

 Today he wore a black turtle neck, a white dress shirt on top, and finally earrings to pull off the outfit

Izuku looked amazing, his freckles make him even more adorable. His warm smile, his forest green hair, and let's not forget his gorgeous emerald eyes. His eyes shine bright when the sun is around. No wonder Katsuki fell for him.

By the time the finished getting ready, it was already the afternoon. They panicked, wondering if what they wore was good enough, hoping to impress each other.

Both look so stunning. So excited, yet terribly terribly nervous.

-------

It was 12:45, Izuku decides to go to the mall a little early just in case. He hates being late, worse case scenario Katsuki gets mad at him, Izuku remembers about his temper, the smallest things gets the blond angry.

With time to spare, Izuku walks around the food court and enters some nearby stores, just window shopping, trying not to buy anything.

He enters a store, Zumiez specifically. He admires the skater vibes, he thought about getting some clothes. Changing his style.