Chapter 13: Advice

(a/n: oop, we have a blushing pomeranian-)

~Katsuki's POV~

"Izuku, I'm in love with you."

Izuku stood there in shock.

"Izuku, I've been in love with you since we were kids and I want to be by your side."

Tears start to form in his eyes, "Um... I gotta go, it's getting pretty cold out. I'll see you tomorrow at work."

Izuku turns around, leaving my grip, and slams the door shut.

"Shit.."

I call a taxi to get myself home. I was panicking during the whole car ride home, did I make a mistake confessing to him? I really do love him, I really meant it. It might be too sudden for him, he is kind of sensitive after all. 

The taxi parks in front of my house, I hand him a 5 dollar tip and leave the car. As I walked up to my house I keep picturing Izuku's face. His eyes widen, he looked at me like I was crazy. Man, to see him tomorrow for work, dammit! Holy shit, I really made a big mistake.

I enter my house and head to the shower, I take my suit off and turn the water on. I couldn't help but keep picturing Izuku's face, his expression was glued to my mind. Is he going to hate me now, is he going to leave again?! 

I enter my shower and let the cold droplets of water hit my body, I shiver at the temperature. I continue to wash myself, but another thing keeps bugging me. What if there is a possibility that Izuku likes me too. I mean I fell in love with him, I can't escape it. I'm head over heels for him.

He has such a warm and innocent smile, he's so strong and independent, his green curly locks that cover his big forehead, his cute laugh, and lastly his beautiful eyes, gosh, they are so fucking precious to me. The way they always glow up, just so mesmerizing.

I get out of the shower and change into my pajamas, I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. 

"Does he really think I'm crazy?" I say to myself.

I felt my eyelids becoming heavy, I tried to stay awake but I couldn't. I fell asleep with some of the biggest doubts in my head.

***

This morning I woke up and got ready for work, yes, I am fucking nervous to see Izuku again. God, I'm going to be such a mess when I see him. I changed into grey sweats and a black tank top, I put my jordans on and grabbed my key, and left the house.

As I was driving to work, I was planning on what to say to Izuku, "I'm sorry Izuku, I wasn't thinking straight and- NO I can't fucking lie to him, what I said was true. UGHH WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD, GODDAMMIT!"

I stopped at the red light and started screaming at myself, the only thing you could hear outside the car was muted, yet still audible screams. I looked to my right and saw a person staring at me, fuck now everyone thinks I'm crazy. 

I flick the person off and quickly drove to work. "GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME."

I parked like a fucking asshole in the garage, I quickly enter the building and try to find Deku. I enter the recording studio and all I could see were the shitheads, guess he isn't here yet.

"Good Morning Bakubro!" Kirishima says with a smile.

"Fuck off."

"Aww, don't be like that Bakuhoe!" Kaminari whines.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?! FUCK. OFF."