Chapter 18: Forgiveness

~3rd Person POV~

Todoroki left the room. Uraraka's heart shattered into a million pieces. Izuku comforted her, he never wanted the pain Todoroki gave him to spread. Uraraka couldn't even think straight, she hoped that all of this was just a dream. No, this isn't a dream, this is a nightmare. The worst things possible are happening to her right now!

A few weeks pass and Uraraka is slowly recovering, she didn't show up to work for a week. She felt empty, Todoroki was the only person who made her smile so brightly and fill her life up with joy.

As for Todoroki, he hasn't shown up to work at all. He was probably scared to see Izuku again, after all, Izuku was pretty intimidating. Todoroki desperately wanted to go back to Uraraka, he realizes the mistakes he's made. 

Would Uraraka take him back? Yes. Would Izuku let her? No. Todoroki wasn't worth her time and love, she deserved better. Todoroki felt horrible, as well as Uraraka, she made Todoroki's life bright. 

Izuku and the others talked about the current situation, should they just let Uraraka recover alone? Would they allow Todoroki back into the studio after all the harm he has done? Izuku kept thinking over and over again.

In reality, he wanted to get on better terms with Todoroki. He wanted to forget the past and keep moving forward. But after what Todoroki did to Uraraka, he didn't even bother thinking about forgiving him. He has done too much harm to Izuku and his friends.

Izuku wanted to rebuild his friendship with Uraraka, yes, they did step off the wrong foot at the beginning but he is willing to fix it. After all, Uraraka is the only person he can relate his feelings to. 

Uraraka also wants to rebuild her friendship with Izuku, she felt horrible for what she did in the past. She kept hating herself for that. But now knowing that Izuku is doing ok, she can remove the weight off her shoulders.

During the time his mother passed away, Uraraka felt terribly sorry. She knew that Todoroki was causing him problems, with their past relationship and everything, Izuku was so overwhelmed.

Uraraka had a final decision, her goal as of right now is to become friends with Izuku again.

***

 Few weeks pass by and Uraraka decides to go back to work, she was truly determined to befriend Izuku. Uraraka dressed up properly and fixed herself up.

She arrived to work and when she opened the doors all eyes were on her. Izuku had a small smile on his face, she recovered faster than him. Might sound weird but he was proud of her.

She walked towards Izuku and bowed, "Izuku I'm sorry for everything I've done! I'm so so sorry for the pain I've caused you in the past and now. I wish we can work our differences and become friends again!" Uraraka's eyes pooled with water.

Izuku sighed and smiled, "Uraraka," Uraraka stood up again, a small tear rolling down her cheek, "You don't have to be sorry for anything, you never caused me any kind of pain," Uraraka smiled weakly, "We were always friends Uraraka, always."

Izuku hugged the brunette, he could feel the pain she felt. The pain was so familiar to him, he knew he had to support Uraraka no matter what. Uraraka pulls away from the hug, "Thank you Izuku."

Everyone was finally happy, there were smiles on everyone's faces. Each and every smile made the room grow brighter.

Everyone played small games just to lift the mood up, everyone laughing at Denki for his fail attempts at a handstand.

Everything was great until a hidden figure was standing in the doorway, Izuku noticed and walked towards it, "Hi, can we help yo-" Izuku cut himself off. Izuku was not pleased to see who was at the doorway, of course, it was Shoto Todoroki.