~Epilogue~

~3rd Person POV~

2 years later...

"Deku we need you on stage in 5 minutes stat!" A worker yelled across the room. Workers, hairdressers, makeup artists were running around the room. They were getting dancers and Deku ready for his concert.

"I'm ready!" Izuku commented, he quickly put the mic around his ear, then testing it to see if it works.

"Deku, you remember the choreography right?" A dancer asked with concern.

"Yeah, yeah! Of course, I do, this will be fine," Izuku exclaimed, he was very excited about his concert. Right now he's on a world tour!

In the changing room, all you could hear were people chatting, some yelling. People pacing back and forth, some dancers nervous. Izuku finished getting ready and started to look for one specific other.

"Kacchan!" He exclaimed, he finally found the blond. He gave him a small hug and a reassuring smile.

"Hey, baby," Katsuki gave a quick kiss as he finished putting on his eyeliner.

"Are you ready?" Izuku questioned, he was a bit impatient. He was so excited, he loved going on a world tour and having concerts. He loved making people smile with the songs he makes.

"Hell yeah!" Katsuki exclaimed, he finished putting on his eyeliner and gave his lover another kiss, "We're going to crush these extras."

Izuku chuckled at Katsuki comment, "Yeah, yeah, you call them extras, I call them fans." Izuku beamed another smile, he couldn't control his happiness.

"Deku, we need you on stage in 30 seconds and counting!" A worker yelled.

Izuku quickly gave the blond a peck on the cheek, "See you up there!" Izuku ran onto the stage, he calmed down his breathing. He stood right in the middle.

The lights shut off, the crowd goes wild! Smoke entered from the corner of the stage and starts to spread. The crowd screams in excitement.

Green lights shoot out, a dark figure appears. The figure walks closer to the crowd of fans, people screaming out the word 'Deku' and some fans already in tears of joy. All of them having overwhelming joy!

"HELLLOOOOOOO TOKYOO!" A voice yelled.

The crowd goes wild once again, the smoke clears up a bit and the hidden figure shows his true identity, "Thank you all for coming today! I appreciate all your love and support."

The crowd never settles, all you could hear were people screaming and cheering the green-haired male.

"I just wanna talk for a bit, y'know say a few things I'm thankful of," The crowd quiets down quickly. The fans loved Izuku's sweet words, "I am so happy right now," He laughs, everyone else joins. "I'm in love with you guys and I really really appreciate all your love and support! I can't ask anything more from you guys. Some of you guys were still by my side while I was struggling and I'm so so thankful for that!" Fans started to tear up, they never felt so appreciated before, "So~, I have a little surprise for you," The crowd lets out a few laughs, "I will be singing an unreleased song for you guys, the song will come out to the public after the concert!"

The crowd goes crazy, they were all so hyped up, "Let's get started!" Izuku exclaimed.

The lights dim down, everyone gets in their positions, the music starts.