Chapter 12: Suspicious

(a/n: HAIDUHA ION KNOW WHY ITS SO BLURRYY UGHHH, anyways enjoy:) )

 ~3rd  Person POV~

After All Might's visit, Katsuki and Izuku wouldn't dare to be away from each other. Whenever they get the chance they always have fun talks or hug, they were always together. That leads to the main problem now...well Mina as Mina, thinks that Katsuki and Izuku are always weird around one another.

Do they like each other? Are they dating? Mina always kept an eye on them. 

This morning Mina finally declared she needed backup, Izuku and Katsuki's relationship was super weird. Both boys started giggling and play fighting right in front of her! Did they know she was right there?

Mina quickly dragged her squad (Kiri, Kami, and Sero) out of the room to assign them their 'mission'

"Woah, Mina why are you dragging us out of the room?" Denki asks.

"Yeah, that isn't manly." Kirishima states.

"What's the big deal?" Sero questions.

"Listen up doofuses!" Mina yell-whispered.

"Ouch.." Denki says with a hurt expression.

"Listen, is it just me, or is Bakuhoe and Deku really close, like, really really close!"

"Hmm, actually now that I think about it...they do seem pretty close," Sero adds.

"Yeah, they seem to disappear once in a while too." Kirishima chimes in.

Mina gathers all of this information and creates the game plan, "From now on, we will watch them. This Mission is called 'Bakudeku!'"

"Baku...De- OH I GET IT!" Kaminari yelled.

Mina slaps Kaminari, "Bro, shut up!"

"Sorry..."

***

Today was just a normal day, Izuku had no work what so ever, all his friends in the recording studio, laughing snd having fun. Izuku couldn't help but smile, he finally found something that made him happy!

He was writing in his notebook/diary about his future songs and thoughts.

Date: Jan/11/2020

I honestly feel so good about myself!  I think having Kacchan and his friends around really changed me. I feel loved and cared for more than in the past. 

Today I'm thinking of taking Kacchan out because he has been the best friends and support I had have. He helped me so much when my mother passed away and he really made my world bright again. 

Another thing I want to do is make a song for him, a song that is dedicated to him. That's how much he means to me! Also, another thing is Kacchan has been acting weird around me too, he seems more jumpy and out of focus. Maybe it's work? I don't know, I want to ask but then I feel like I would be invading his personal space. He is hot-headed and he is pretty mean sometimes.

You know what? I'm going to take him out for dinner! That's final, I really want him to know how much I appreciate him and how much I adore him for taking care of me. Yeah....this might sound cheesy but I wanna do a song, hmm, what should it be called? I'll think about it, time to ask Kacchan out for dinner!

Izuku closes his notebook and walks over to Katsuki, he tapped his shoulder, "Kacchan?"

Katsuki flinches at the touch, "HE- Oh, Deku.."