Chapter 8: Mom

(a/n: yeet, hope yall safeee <333)

~Izuku's POV~

I quickly turn the car on, end the call, and drove to the hospital.

What the hell did my dad do to her, I swear every time something happens to my mom it always ends up becoming from my dad.

As I arrive at the hospital I see Iida, "Iida! What happened, do you know what happened?!"

"Izuku, please calm down. I don't know what happened but the hospital called me instead of you because she knew you were going out today."

I scoffed, I could've helped my mother. She is so stubborn yet so caring. She knew I was going out so she didn't call me. That pisses me off a bit, "Ok, well where is she, can I see her?"

"She is in room 607, I'll inform the nurse that you are going in," Iida says.

"Thanks, it means a lot," without wasting any time I run over to my mother's room.

I open the door and she that she's laying on the bed unconscious. It breaks my heart, knowing that she didn't let them call me just because I was out. So stupid.

"Mom, you're so crazy. Did you know that?" I ask, chuckling.

I grab her hand and kiss her forehead. I couldn't help but cry a little. Knowing that this might be the last time I see her, I rewind all the memories that we had together. The silly ones. The crazy ones. The sad ones.

"I love you, mom..."

I kiss her again and leave the room.

I head out to the waiting room walking right past Iida.

"Hey, Midoriya, where are you going?" He questions.

"I need to talk to someone real quick." I face him, eyes red, tear stains on my face, eyes filled with hatred and sadness, "Don't worry about me though, watch my mom while I'm gone, ok?"

I leave without hearing his response.

I get into my car and drive to her house. Passing every red light and speeding.

-----------

I pull up to her driveway and get out of the car and barge into the front door, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER??!!" I yell.

I see my dad in the dining room with a cup of coffee in his hand. A smirk grows on his face, I grab his collar and ask him again, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

He starts laughing, "You and your mother never understood anything. Foolish. I hate that your my kid and she's my wife."

I felt anger growing inside of me, I was furious, "DAMN YOU, YOU ONLY WANTED MONEY" I shove him against the wall, pinning him.

He looks down, "Now, now, no need to get aggressive. This isn't the way you should treat your father.."

"FATHER? YOU CALL YOURSELF A FATHER?! HA, YOUR NOTHING BUT A DRUNK WHO ALWAYS SPENT NIGHTS AT CLUBS."

My father looks up to me, bloodlust in his eyes. I felt shivers filling up my entire body.

He grabs me and shoves me into the floor, "DON'T TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT, I RAISED YOU, WEAK ASS BITCH. I NEVER WANTED YOU, YOU FUCKING MISTAKE." 

He kicks me in the stomach, making me throw up blood, punching me, and leaving a bruise on my face. I start sobbing, sobbing of anger. I hated that he always did this, abusing me, hurting me mentally. It's so sickening