Chapter 17: Jealous

(a/n: ohohohoho the tea is steaming now (ᴗ   ͜ʖ ᴗ) )

~3rd Person POV~

Izuku and Katsuki couldn't be happier, their dating, finally! They're all so lovey-dovey and their relationship is really well. Now for Uraraka and Todoroki, the last time we heard them was when they argued about Izuku. 

Uraraka was trying her best to keep their relationship healthy, but it isn't working. Todoroki became distant and get angry easily. Poor Uraraka just wants to have a happy relationship just like Izuku and Katsuki. She missed all the random hugs and kisses, she missed the cuddling and movie nights, she missed everything they used to do. But why is their love becoming toxic?

Uraraka won't lie, she felt bad for everything she's done in the past to Izuku and wants to rebuild their friendship again. During the argument she was scared to lose Izuku, she really loved Izuku. In the past and now, Izuku has been supportive even though he was hurting a little.

It was Friday, the weather was clear and the sun was shining bright rays. Uraraka got ready for work, she texted Todoroki, hoping that he would respond.

Ura💕: Hey baby! Can we go to work together today?

Todo❤️: no, i don't wanna.

Ura💕: Oh..okay! I'll see you at work love you 💕.

Read

Uraraka frowned, why was Todoroki avoiding her or just rejecting her in general. Uraraka need to talk to someone, she decided to talk to Mina and Izuku. Even though Izuku and her aren't as close as before, she knew she could trust him no matter what. 

Uraraka drove to the studio to talk to Mina and Izuku about what was going on between her and Todoroki. Unfortunately, Uraraka thinks that Todoroki might be cheating, just thinking this made tears fall out of her brown eyes. What did she do wrong...?

Uraraka arrived and hustled to find Mina and Izuku, she was desperate to fix her relationship, after all, they are high school sweethearts.

 Uraraka searched the lounge, no one there. Then she searched their personal offices, no one there. Uraraka couldn't take it, she started to breathe heavily again, she was hyperventilating, the checked the last room she hasn't checked yet, the recording studio. She burst through the doors and to her luck the two people she needs the most were there.

"Uraraka what's wrong?" Mina asked with concern.

Uraraka tried to catch her breath but couldn't, "I need Izuku...and...Mina..." She struggled to get out the sentence, she was panting.

Izuku and Mina looked at each other then nodded, they both left the room with Uraraka. They brought her to Izuku's office.

"Uraraka what's wrong?" Mina asked once again.

Uraraka finally calmed down and is breathing normally again, "It's Todoroki...he's just acting different lately. Ever since we argued he got mad easier than usual and is being really distant from me. ...I don't know what to do."

Mina and Izuku frowned at each other, Uraraka doesn't deserve to go through all this pain.

"Should we talk to him?" Izuku suggested.

Uraraka's eyes widen in fear, "N-No...! He's going to be super upset, I know he will."

Mina sighed, "Uraraka, your not going to get hurt like before. We will be there standing by you, plus we have the other guys too. Don't worry." Mina gave Uraraka a reassuring smile.