Chapter 20: Legends

(A/N: Long chapter guys!)

~3rd Person POV~

It's been roughly around a year since the major event has happened. Inko Midoriya's death was very emotional. Inko has been dead for a year now, but Izuku kept on living for on for his mother. Other big events that happened were Katsuki's confession, Todoroki and Uraraka's relationship, and All Might adopting Izuku.

Today was the day Izuku was official going into business, by that I mean him having concerts, having meet and greets and etc. It might seem crazy but since that past has been rough, Izuku took a break. Of course, he still made songs but he was distant from the public. He didn't want anyone seeing him or talking to him unless it was his group of friends.

Izuku was in his office pacing back and forth, thinking of a new song to write. Lately, things between him and Katsuki are great! He's been thinking about writing a song about his lover.

Next thing you know, someone barges into the door, interrupting Izuku's thought, "Midoriya!" The blue-haired male yelled.

Izuku flinched, "Yes, Iida?" Izuku but his hands on his hips, not really surprised by Iida's actions.

Iida seemed out of breath, "I was just on a phone call with All Might, he needs to see you and Bakugo." Iida was panting, "like, NOW!"

Izuku quickly grabbed his coat and ran to the studio, he saw his boyfriend talking to the red-head male. Without saying anything he grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room.

"Oi, what the fuck are you doing, Deku?" Katsuki was utterly confused at Izuku's actions. Was Izuku jealous because he was talking to Kirishima?

"We have to talk to All Might, it's urgent," Katsuki's eyes widen. Izuku's actions make total sense. Katsuki released himself from Izuku's grip and speed-walked beside him.

They entered the car and drove to All Might's agency, both having a great amount of anxiety.

***

Both boys entered the Agency, both having an uneasy look on their faces. All Might notices them and right away hugs them. The duo very confused hugged him back.

"All Might what did you want to talk about?" Izuku asked, the trio were making their way to All MIght's extremely big office.

As they enter the eyes of the couple widen, they have never seen an office so big, "Oi, why do you need to talk to us?" Katsuki put his hands in his pocket, he was annoyed already.

"Ah well, since Young Midoriya is back and ready to go, we have to go to a conference. Midoriya, you should be familiar with this type of meeting."

Izuku frown, he had forgotten about the "big" meeting that they always have near the end of the year, "Yeah...but why is Kacchan here?" Izuku questioned.

"Yes well, they really like the connection that you and Bakugo have. No, they don't know that you guys are dating but they want to talk to you about something." All Might explained, both boys nodded. Katsuki was fairly curious about what they need to tell him and Izuku.

Now, who is "they" you might ask? Well, obviously it's the press, radio stations, and the head of the recording studio Izuku was in, and other important people and companies. They all gather information on how Izuku was doing and his status. By the near end of the meeting, the press and people from the radio ask questions so make a report.