Chapter 3: New Recruits

(hihihihihihi welcome bAcK :3 ok less get into ittt yEeT)

~Izuku's POV~

Today was the backup singer tryout, honestly...I'm pissed. Like I don't need backup like why would I need backup?? Well, today was the day and so I got ready to set everything up. 

At the studio, there was a table to sign in and places for the groups to sit and talk. I see Iida on the other side other the room and I decided to talk to him.

"Good Morning Iida," I smiled.

"Oh, Good morning, Midoriya!" He smiles back, "As you know, today is the tryouts and I can see that you're a little mad. Even so, I think you will have very fun hearing these singers."

I rolled my eyes, I'm already annoyed, "Yeah, yeah, ok. I'm going to my office." 

I got to my office and sat down and ate my cinnamon bun, it was my last one so I had to go buy some more tomorrow.

After I ate my breakfast it was already 30 minutes before 12 o'clock so I got out of my office and went to check up on Iida.

I see him still in the main area set up, "Iida, don't you want a break? You've been out here since, well I don't know, you were here before me."

Iida sighs, "Yeah I know, but I really want this to go well, I want you to be excited about this. These singers that are coming can really change you, Midoriya." 

I think about what he says, "Yeah I know, I just need some time that's all." I gave him a soft smile, then offering him to help. We worked in the room until it was time to get ready.

***

It was 4:30 already, thankfully we finished setting up in time. Once we finished I headed home to change out of my loungewear. Today I kinda wanted to show those singers whos boss, so today I wore a nice All Might Shirt (my favorite singer!!), navy blue pants, a blue hat, a white mask to hide myself, and a nice yellow mustard belt to finish it off, oh and also my glasses!

(a/n: manz got stylee 😌✋)

Once I finished changing I headed back to my studio and I saw groups already here, pretty early actually

Once I finished changing I headed back to my studio and I saw groups already here, pretty early actually. The tryouts don't start in about 15 minutes.

I walk in and all of their eyes were on me, of course, nothing new. Since I'm technically the number one singer, everyone is going to look at me and judge me. In the beginning, I wasn't ready, I had mild panic attacks and my anxiety would go to the next level. But now that it's a constant thing, I don't really mind anymore.

I walk past then and go into the other room to check up on Iida.

"Hey Iida, how you holding up?" I asked.

"Oh hey, Midoriya! I'm doing pretty good, as you can see people are showing up already." He started.

"Yeah! Hey um, do you know how many groups are trying out today?" I say.