Chapter 7: Uraraka and Todoroki

(n/a: HEY HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYY heheheh bokuto stuff 😏 anywaysss lets get into itt)

~Izuku's Pov~

When Katsuki and I started it walking, I started to tell the story, "It started when I met Todoroki"

He nodded in response, I took a deep breath and continued, "Todoroki was quiet and never wanted to to do things with other people, technically he was an introvert. Uh, well first off, he was abused. His father abused him and that's why he has a scar on the left side of his face."

Katsuki nodded and followed, "Do you know why or how he has the scar? If you don't mind me asking." he questions.

"Yes, I do know why and no I don't mind telling you. So to his father Todoroki had a talented voice, when he was younger he admired All Might, I mean who doesn't right?" I say and joke.

Katsuki chuckles, "Well, Todoroki's dad was furious. If you didn't know, his father is the second-best singer, Endeavor. Since Todorki's father was all about being famous and being number one, he pushed Todoroki over his limit."

"Ah, kinda feel bad now.." Katsuki says.

"Heh, so do I, but his fathers abusing was horrible. Todoroki has a lot of siblings, one of them ran away from the family and is now one of the top rock genre star, Dabi. Aside from Dabi, Todoroki's father completely ruined him. He made Todoroki sing and sing, which doesn't seem bad at all right? But his father never let him get water when his throat was dry or never let him take a break."

Katsuki sighs, "Damn, he really went through a lot.."

I nod, "Yeah, he told me that he felt his throat burning horribly. Another horrible thing his father did was physical abuse, every time he sings a wrote note or something in that matter, he gets kicked or slapped. The way he told me just horrified me."

"Damn, I guess I should be nicer?" He says as a question.

I laugh a bit, "I mean I don't think it would hurt." I say smiling.

Soon we caught each other glancing, we couldn't take our eyes off each other. Soon I felt my face burning up and looked away.

"A-Anyway, his father never let him play with his other siblings, and just to sum it up, every action Todoroki did was by his father. Meaning he couldn't do anything he wanted, his father controlled everything he does." I continued.

"Jesus...that dude really had a tough childhood." He adds.

"Yeah, I feel horrible. But to continue on, his father's abusing soon made his mother go crazy. His mother hated the fact of Todoroki being hurt and beat up. Soon he walked into the kitchen and overheard something, I can't remember what she said but I do know that it broke Todoroki's heart. When he called out his mothers name and asked if what she said was true, his mother took the water she was boiling and splashed it on his face."

"Holy shit, what the hell is wrong with his parents!" Katsuki says.

"I know right! He's been through so much..."

I look down, I feel bad about his past and I'm happy that he's happy now, I just still couldn't admit the fact that two people that I loved and trust went behind my back. Was there something wrong with me? Did I mess up?

Soon I felt water roll down my cheek, "Shit.." I whispered to myself.

"Hey, it's ok. Look let's sit on the bench and calm down a bit." He suggests.

I nodded in response and follow him to the bench, "Sorry, I don't know why I break down so easily." I laugh at myself.

"It's fine, you don't have to worry about it." He responds.'