Chapter 2: Trying Out

(hHhHeeElLloOo cute bebes, hope yall like this stinky chapter  😘😘)

~Katsuki's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It's only 7 in the fucking morning, who the hell is calling me? I grab my phone and see that it's Shitty Hair.

"Ugh, what does this dumbass want," I answer the phone "What," I said annoyed.

 "Wow, well good morning to you too." Shit Hair responds.

I made my 'tch' sound and I already wanted this conversation to be over.

Shitty hair and I have a small group, we're all singers. Of course, Shitty hair wants to call us a 'band' but I prefer not to. I play drums, Shitty Hair and Dunce Face play guitar, Pink Checks, and Icy Hot play piano, Raccoon eyes, and Soy Sauce do DJ. We all sing but obviously, I'm the best.

"Well anyways, Mina and I were on a walk and we found a flyer," He started

"Ok and?" I wanted to go back to sleep so bad.

"Dude! Don't you get it? Our band can finally be recognized!" He continued.

"Ok..you didn't tell me that stupid. You never told me what the flyer said, dumbass." To be honest, when he said that our 'band' could be recognized I was a little excited.

"Oh yea, sorry haha. Anyways guess who made the flyer!" He asks me, I grunted. I did not want to play any games.

"Tch, who?" I played along.

"Deku!!" He yelled into the phone.

I sat up. 'Deku needs backup singers? Wow, I'm surprised that one of the best singers needs help..' "When and where?" I asked.

"It's at his studio, surprisingly it's only 10 minutes away! It's today at 5 in the evening." He confirms.

"Ya! We're about to tell the other Bakugo!" Mina chimes in. Their big mouths finally said something good.

"Ok, I'm going to change and you guys can leave me alone." I hung up before they said anything else. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 'Man this might be our chance to go to the next level' I thought. Don't get me wrong, I went to an amazing high school and college that helped me in my music career. But all of a sudden, everything is coming towards me so fast. It's an...amazing feeling.

After my shower, I went to my kitchen and started to make my breakfast. As I was making my breakfast I heard my phone vibrate. It was a text message from the 'Bakusquad' group chat. I don't even know why it's called 'Bakusquad,' I don't even bother asking though.

Bakusquad Group Chat:

Shitty Hair 🦈: Ok everyone, I signed up and we all should meet up at the coffee house to talk about it ok?

Racoon Eyes 🌚: OMG YAY!! IM SO EXCITED!

Dunce Face : Ok! Meet you guys soon!

Soy Sauce 🍢: Ok, can't wait! :)

Pink Cheeks 🐖: Yay!! I'm so excited, see you guys there! :))

Half n' Half 🙄: Meet you guys there.

"Tch, so stupid." After all the messages came in, right when I thought it ended one of the dumb shits texted.

Bakusquad Group Chat:

Shitty Hair 🦈: Bakubro hbu?

Racoon Eyes 🌚:  ya are you coming boom boy?