An infinity of moments

Authors note: Sorry for the late uptade.
Merry christmas and happy new year everyone.
Thank you for reading this far.
Don't forget to vote.
Plz check out my other story.

I'm thinking of writing Lucianos story... plz give me your opinion about that.

i'm not worried about death, my biggest concern is not living enough while alive..

R.H. Sin

Some moments pass like days, other days pass like moments, what matters are the memories they say... but what if nothing matters, nothing is of importance. Your soul is what matters.
Anna sat in the jaccuzi she got her head under the water then up... she was enjoying the perks of being in this big mansion. Enjoying a single passing moment of time. She thought about the time she used to let moments pass. All human beings tend to let moments pass... to wish to grow older, to wish for the exams to pass, for the year to pass... then life passes.
Now she knows the value of moments, of seconds... a second of health, a happy moment, a lovely meal... those moments could define a life, could segregate between the qualities of different lifes... even could rate one's life.
After whta felt like hours she got out. Dryed herself and went to bed, her muscles started to ache a little.. this used to happen during her fathers trainings ... she knew the pain would be on a higher scale tomorrow, but she didn't care, this fight needed to happen. She wouldn't live with herself if she didn't do it.

The second day she stood wore her clothes got down to breakfast. The whole squad was there.
Theodore had some fading marks around his neck, she enjoyed seeing them... the man sat there, didn't talk.
She sat next to Cane, the man was still here, she didn't know why...
A man came in after 15 minutes, the man was Adam... he whispered something into Franks ear... then they heard a commotion outside... Benjamin entered... Anna was shocked to see the man in front of her.
He looked at her and Cane and sneered, he seemed like he went to hell and back, he had bruises on his face, hands...
"This is unacceptable!!!! You barging into my house!" Frank said.
"You and i need to talk face to face."
"I already told you i don't interfere in inner wolf matters."
"My pack had a deal with you which you need to honor."
"Lets go to my office."
"Alpha Theodore." Benjamin said making a bow gesture to the alpha.
"What happened Ben?!"
"We got attacked during the night."
"What?! The rogues attacked you?!!!"
Benjamin didn't answer, he seemed on the brink of loosing it... it was like the big bad wolf who tortured her was in a big mess... this was a moment Anna enjoyed.. looking at this alpha wolf in this shape light her insides.
"Who attacked you?" Cane said coldly, it was like he knew something about the attack, it was like the beast next to her was the only one in this house who knew about the attack.
Benjamin looked at Cane in a weary way.
"I told you, didn't i, you just disn't choose to listen. And now your arrogance is biting you in the ass."
In a split of a second Benjamin attacked Cane, Theodore stood in the way catching the man mid sprint.
"Enough, to my office, all of you."
Anna completed to eat, her appetite was suddenly much better... the bacon seemed so much appealing.
Cane and Benjamin were having a staring contest...
She thought that Ben blinked, fucking looser... Anna thought to herself... the grin on her face was evident.
"The league attacked you!" Theodore said while addressing Benjamin. He stated it, it was a matter of fact, not a question.
Benjamin stance was that of a hopeless man. Anna didn't find herself caring.... she completed eating.
"You don't fucking care about your mate... bitch."
Anna looked at him calmly...
"Traitors don't have mates..."
Theodore stared at her... the man knew deep down that he read her wrong... a deadly mistake... he knew that these events are going to open one hell of a pandora box... maybe many of those... and the doubts he had about her father being innocent were going to be facts soon. Where does that leaves.. that he knew... it was going to be one hell of a mess.

The men went to the office. Cane had a smug stance. Theodore was on high alert, Benjamin needed to let of some steam and he was ready to attack anything to let off that steam.

Anna completing eating.
"Thats cold... don't you think?!" The devil said to Anna.
"No, the bacon is del..."
Luciano laughed...
"Ice queen... tgats your new nickname. Remind never to get on your bad side your highness."
Anna smirked.
Luciano went after them.

Lucianos pov
He always hated that office, even as a young kid, it was were his father punished him for every mistake he did... it was were every shred of innocence was taken from him... it was the place of his first kill... it was were he learned chess... it was the place he most hated in this house.

"So what did i miss?!" He said with his signature smirk.
Adam looked at him.. he knew the look well shut it. Thats what it meant.
Adam was his best friend since a young age, a great man.. loyal man.. with a head above his shoulders, he knew deep down that Adam deserved this dynasty more than him... he was the better man in the room... his father wanted a son like Adam.. but to his luck he only got him... a son that reminded him of his wife day and night... a son that reminded him of the love of his life every moment.. with every look with every gesture... he knew that his father hated him for it... hated him for reminding him of the love of his love whom he lost.
Guess what old man luciano thought i hate you for loosing her too.