new grounds 2

They reached a very big mansion like house, it's old, really old.
She was led to the door by glasses, an old butler opened the door, the man looked at her thoroughly, Anna grinned, a butler, what is this place.

She was led to a hall , the walls were filled with painting of old alphas, a whole lot of them.

An old man came from a room under the stairs, she was shocked, he resembled her father.
Yet in a way he seemed more powerful than her father.
Maybe she can only remember him as an old man  on his death bed.
It is something weird in human nature how we can only remember our loved ones in their most vulnerable state , we search our minds for happier memories, we may find them, but the vulnerable state is just printed there and that is very sad. How a moment can erase many years, this is the hidden power of sadness it just sticks.

The man came stood in front of her.
"You are the one whom chose to stay with him."
"You mean my father?!" Anna said.
No introductions just a simple question.
"Yes i mean Dimitry, your father."
"Yes, i think you already know that."
"Indeed, i do"
"You don't resemble him though"
"I have been told, who are you?"
"Alpha Richard, your grandfather."
"Why did you trade that man for me?!!!"
A little shock passed through the man's face. Than it was gone.

"Walk with me."

Anna walked next to the man, they reached a room with big walls a huge library, a firehouse and some big sofas. It was old, in great condition and very cosy.

A woman appeared she had long black hair with two white lines going down from the front. She was wearing glasses