New Grounds

Authors note: I want to thank everyone who is reading this story despite the late updates, thank you, you are the ones who are keeping me going.
Don't forget to follow and vote 🤍🤍🤍

The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.

Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Anna was led to her house, not the jail cell, she was absolutely on house arrest, food was brought to her by a beautiful women led by an Erebus son  a very much armed one.

The wen was lookimg at Anana lile she waa a work of wonder  it was obviois the woman was curious about the new comer.

"Let me take that." Anna told the women.
The women seemed more shocked.
"Let the omega do her job."
The man said.
Anna was shocked even mpre, the omega, lile the women didn't have a name.
This pack is gettimg on her nerves.

Anna comploed, it was not the time for a wolf rights fight. Why would she care?

Sometimes some fights aren't even meant to be fought.

Anna ate, every bit of her food, this pack is shit, but the food is delicious. The plate reminded her of something her father used to cook.

Thinking back to her father, apparently he got banished of his first pack and then he got betrayed, trialed and exiled of his second.
Thinking of it, she wanted to feel angry, to feel sad, but nothing came, apparently she became ice queen now, she looked oitside the window again, ice and trees, she mossed her concrete city, not her old pack, she mossed those lifeless concrete statues with very much alive people.

She went to her room and slept.

She woke up to some extreme knocking, she got down, she dodn't bpther to change, simce she already slept in her clothers.

The light attacked her eyes, light and snow, talk about  cumulative effect. It was the same biff guy from yesterday.

"Come with me miss."
The man was angry.

She walked after the man, he led her to a jeep, military style one, she got inside, she was sat between 2 Erebus sons.

The jeep moved for lile 30 minutes on roads imside the forest, Anna thought this is the best place to commit a murder, no one can hear you, a lot of places to dig a hole, and a lot of acrage to cover.
Anna grinned thinking of her great moring ideas.

They joined to other Jeeps, next to a large fence spaning a big area, ot was like a border fence, this os so much old style zoning between packs.
The old alpha was in another jeep, many soldiers where deplpyed along the fence with heavy artllery, Benjamin would have been exhiliarated with this much artillery Anna thought.

A similar convoy was on the other side. She was busy stealing a cigarette pack from the soldier next to jer, she was on house arrest, she couldn't buy any.

The man didn't even feel it  he was anxipis from the new comers, tension was in the air.
The old alpha was negotiating something with some of the men of the other side, Anna was happy with her find, she thought how small things can make you happy.

She was led outside the jeep by a man, they walked to the fence, Anna could grasp more the situation she was in, it was a good old prisonner exchange situation  she grinned, she was the only one grinning on this side.

When they reached the fence, a man came, he was wearing furr, and had glaces on.
"Open your mouth miss."
Anna was shocked, the buff guy next to her looled at her to comply.

Anna opened her mouth, the man got out a long cotton swap and swap the inside of her cheek, he went to a van.
The men on the other side were looking at her curiously.

The glasses furr man came back after 10 minutes, the men on the pther aide seemed npw on high alert.

"We've got yourselves a deal."

The old alpha looked at her.
"Walk to the other side miss."

Anna started walking, the other prisoner was walking in the same time.

She reached the other side in the time of the other guy  she turned, the gate started to close, the glasses looked at her. A flicker of emotion appeared in his eyes.

"You are Dimis cub." The man was saying it as a statement.

"Yes." Anna said.
She was led to a G class, the man entered, he was driving she was sat in the back between two Erebus sons wearing a whole lot of furr.

The ground was the same like the pther pack, a whole lot of snow and trees, they moved about 45 minutes, till they had the first contact.
It was a field full of teenagers sparring and training  she could she Erebus sons flags and carvings everywhere.

It was more than 500 soldiers there, the teenagers were lethal, even though they were young  they seemed brutal.

They reached another field it was a younger generation, Anna was shocked, they were kids being trained in combat, shooting etc.
Her young days were a bliss, nothing like this, even her brothers days, nothing as brutal.
Kids should be holding books not weapons, Anna thought.

She took a deep breath  what the fuck is this place, she needed a cigarette, thank God she snitched that guy, he totally deserved it.