Picture perfect

Authors note: thank you for reading 🖤🖤🖤 plz don't forget to vote.

How can the most cruel and despicable create something as breathtaking beautiful as this?

D.S. Wrights

Anna and Sebastian met Amy at Platinum. Anna wore a beautiful dark green velvet dress. It had long sleeves, but was backless and short. Sebastian was blown away by her beauty. They went inside, sat at their usual table, took some tequila shots and started partying. They were happily dancing. It was a good night they were laughing and goofing around, she loved it. After an hour or two Anna went to the restroom, when she was getting back, she noticed Amy and Sebastian having a heated argument. She could hear the name Gabe again... she thought oh thats the ex boyfriend... she reached the table and told Sebastian thats she's going to bring them more drinks.

Anna could feel that Amy needed a head to head with Sebastian... she reached the bar ordered their drinks and waited a little.. abruptly she could feel her wolf getting so anxious. Anna smelled her mates smell and the cause became clear. Damien stood next to her with a calm demeanor, he was wearing an Armani suit, he looked his usual breathtaking and heartless self. The alpha and the king. She didn't try to talk to him, his presence made her become an ice queen.

"Busy at being an available bitch Miss Hollow" he said it casually and he gave his order to the bartender.

"A traitor and a bitch, can't steep lower, or you can still surprise me."

Anna looked the alpha, he was perfect  nothing else could describe. The high cheekbones, the beautiful and thick eyelashes, the body to kill for. But the hatred and the darkness just made him a picture perfect of ugliness.
She just laughed with confidence, he didn't hurt her, she heard worse insults from her pack, from her own people..But she thought about the audacity of this man.
"Resorting to insults is not alpha manners"

She was calm while adressing him, she had lost hope in her mate during their last encounter. Maybe she lost hope in the bond a long time ago, when she saw what her mother did to her father after a very long relationship and four kids.
She only hoped her wolf would too, Anna knew that her wolf already took too many blows, leaving the pack wasn't easy, and getting rejected wasn't even better.

Nicole came, she saw him talking to the traitor. He was eyeing her and her boyfriend all night. She didn't understand him, she knew the girl was under control. She stood next to him. He just turned and kissed Nicole full throttle, Anna's wolf howled in agony in her head, Anna felt her heart breaking yet again.
"Honey, i'm waiting for the drinks, i'll get back as fast as they finish with them."
Nicole left. She looked oddly at them, but still left, you can't say no to your alpha.
Damien turned looked at her and said:
"You are just like your father a traitor, a human lover, you are just filth, they wouldn't have allowed trash like you to get in here without your crowd, do you understand me, you are just a little gold digger bitch, nothing else, just vermin like your father and sister."

Anna felt appaled even more she felt amused, the great alpha came to pick his own order to have a chance at insulting her.
The hate was so clear through his eyes, how could someone so beautiful be so full of loathing? But still she wasn't surprised.

Anna didn't answer him, her drinks were ready, she took them and got back to the table. Her head was high, but with every step she could feel her wolf retracting more and more inside her mind.
"What did the Professor want?" Amy asked
"Nothing"
Sebastian looked at her, he smiled his usual carefree smile and took her to the dance floor. They danced the whole night. When they got back home, they went back to bed.

Anna felt all of her frustration dissipating between the hands of Sebastian, they had raw sex, it was so primal, like they needed each other to be able to breathe. She slept while he was hugging her, Anna felt like he was holding together her broken pieces.
Sebastian prepared lunch. She got out of bed and her stomach growled, the smell was delicious.
"You are so fucking perfect."
Anna got out of the bedroom in a black satin set of a short and a spagetti straps shirts.
"My baby just woke up."
They kissed, Anna had a flashback of last night, she felt the tingling again.
He looked at her and knew what she was thinking. He laughed and kissed her again.
While pouring her coffee Sebastian asked: "so what did the professor really want?"
"Nothing" Anna said while chewing on some eggs and bacon.
"Really?!!"
"Yep"
He wanted to ask her more but his phone rang,  he needed to leave, it was something urgent at his fathers company.
Anna wore her training clothes and went to her home gym. She was hitting the boxing bag and imagining the face of the alpha, her mate.
Oh what a fucking bed time story, she thought.
It was becoming night she entered to her bedroom, took a shower and got out, the window was open, the drapes were moving with the night air.  She could feel a presence. She looked outside, checked the buildings around, there was nothing. She made sure to close the window before leaving.

Anna went to the usual coffee shop she goes to, sat in her usual space and observed the people, she ordered some red wine. She just wanted a glimpse of normal life, oh how much she would give to get back her father and live a normal life.

Anna left to her motorcycle, she found the usual hooded man standing next to it.
"Have you changed your mind?"
"No"
He breathed heavily.
Anna took her helmet in a hand, he took her other hand abruptly.
"Isabelle had a thing to do with your fathers accusation"

Anna was in shock...
"What the fuck are you saying?"
She clearly remembered her mothers face, her beautiful heartwarming smile, her smell.
"What you heard Annabelle"
"You're lying, you just want me to cooperate."
"No, i don't need to lie."

He was his usual cold self, his scar made him seem more danderous in the nights light, he looked so tired. But he didn't look like he was lying.
He took a recording device, and hit on.
"When is the trial?" It was her mothers warm voice.
"Soon, be ready they need to find the papers with him. Don't disappoint me" Anna didn't know the man behind the voice, but he seemed calculated.
"I won't, just deliver your part of the deal."
"Of course i would Isabelle, don't worry, i just want to finish him soon and get over with this."

Anna asked: "who's that?"
"This works both ways Anna, it's your turn here."
"This is fabricated, she loved him, he's her mate"
"As much as yours loves you Anna"
He said it coldly again, no emotions there, he didn't aim to hurt her, he was stating a matter of fact, a simple truth, like 1+1=2.

It was a mere simple truth, just like the universe is full of stars, simple as the decay of human nature, the erosion of values with time, just like golds glitter may fade with time but remains gold, just like hate in her mates eyes and coldness in her torturers heart.