Numb

Authors note:
Thank you for reading this far🖤🖤
Don't forget to vote.
Plz check out my other story.

She was a beautiful savage.

r.h. Sin

We are what we are... some people just exist, others live while others are simply numb. No one is born to the numbness, it just lurks around the corners, like s forgotten piece of art and then in a blink of an eye it becomes the center piece, claiming your soul... or is it the other way around?! Who does the claiming? Who needs the other more? It doesn't matter, nothing matters but the end result... a numb soul looking for nothing searching for nothing and wanting peace.
Theodore came looking for the devil.. he stood behind him.. Anna didn't even hear the footsteps approaching them.
Theodore watched the pieces on the table, both of their games. He looked at Anna in a wierd way, like he was shocked by her performance...
Luciano said:
"So..."
"The shipment is safe..."
"They didn't attack it?!"
"No, they respected the agreement."
"Even though we attacked their jails."
Anna knew whom they were talking about. The Maxwells Damiens pack...
"Why?"
"Why not.. its the normal thing to do, your father paid his retributions for the attack... the deal is an old one with mutual benefits.. its needs to be respected by both sides. And frankly this is not worth it..."
He said THIS while looking at Anna dismissively. Luciano eyed her calmly.
The man patted at his shoulder.
"Come on boy, you can have her later."
Anna laughed, so the man thinks of her as a nobody whore.
She didn't care.. her heart was calm.
Luciano didn't fight for her... it wasn't about shivalry to him.. it was all a test a test of worthiness... she doesn't know if she passed the test.

Anna went for dinner, Cane was there, he kept her a seat next to him.
She sat calmly...
Frank was in his place as the head of the family Luciano was sitting on his right snd Theodore was on his left.

She didn't talk during the first serving...
"Are you alright honey?"
"Yes uncle Frank."
"So you are just like your mother... into old men..." Theodore said while addressing Anna.
The table went into a shuttering silence...
Anna looked calmly at Theodore.
"Are you on your period?"
She asked the alpha trainer wolf.
Canes pulse started racing, Luciano was too shocked to laugh.
Frank eyed both of them like they are kids.
"Theodore.. Anna, this is enough."
Anna stood, she wasn't going to stay on that damn table, and her apetite was gone... just vanished.
She kept moving... Theodore said:
"Fucking idiot bitch."
He spat.
Anna stood her ground directly, she smiled, turned and attacked the man.
Theodore directly stood, they started fighting fast, she took a stick from a display stand on the wall, Theofore took another one.
"Take this outside." Frank said while opening the doors to the garden... she was focused... she wasn't even mad... she attacked the man because she was tired of the lesser bullshit... he was thinking of her as nothing.. she just wanted to show him what this lesser can do.
This fight reminded her of some training sessions with her father, the same built, the same way, she even knew the ticks, she could predict the moves... she even knew what the man  was thinking... when he was calming himself down..  when he was shocked when he got the first blow to his face...
Anna kept fighting...
"Fiesty.." Luciano said to Cane.
Cane was shocked Theodore was underestimating her... a thing that he told them not to do millions of times, during many camps.
"Never underestimate your enemy boys."
Yeah he was a boy and Theodore looked way younger than now... even though they don't age as fast as humans.. but the mans looks don't indicate  it.
Anna kept fighting she got some hits... but her father already told her... use the pain to your advantage.
He tought her that one in a hard way...
He wasn't in a good place and she learned not to tick him in training after that... she knew that day why her brother hated training with his father.
But now she thanked God for her fathers training methods... because she wasn't going to bow to any alpha, and not this alpha in particular.
Anna hit his leg badly, he hit her torso, injuring one of her ribs, she just smiled, use the pain to your advantage.
She was rusty before with Cane, but apparently getting back to training did her good.
She hit him badly... he was underestimating her badly... the man was down on his knees, both sticks suffocating him. The alpha was down to a mere mortal.
Luciano and Cane were shocked... Frank was angry, he knew her father was training her, but to be able to put Theodore down, he knew that training wouldn't have been beautiful.. Also knowing his friends capabilities.
Anna spat, and the man passed out.
She moved, she had some bruises but she didn't care, she was going to run a warm bath, in that jaccuzi in her bathroom, to wash the events of this fucked up day.