Winter Hell hole

Authors note: Sorry for the delay.
Will try to update faster.
Thank you🖤🖤
Don't forget to follow and vote.

Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.

Cormac McCarthy

Anna woke up the second day, she wore her boots and went to the forest, it was winter here, maybe it's always winter here.

She walked, she wanted to forget, she found a frozen lake, she sat observing the winter wonderland.
She felt that someone was observing her, she didn't care, she lit her cigarette and made a fire.

Tge calmness was infiltrating her mind, did she want to stay here?
What can she do here?
She can't even cook, and she doubts anyond needs defending here, referring to her law major that she was so much behind on. Her university days seems to be ages ago.

What she knew was that she wasn't made for this land.
Anna stood, she put down the fire, she was looking at her surroundings, she walked back to the main area.

People were looking at her wierdly, Cane was sitting on a bunk outside the msin house, she sat next to him, some Erebus Son's were observing them with curiosity.

"So, when are we leaving?!"
Cane looked at her smiling crookedly, the smile reached the eyes, those dead eyes.
"Why Anna Hollow, the north is too boring for you?!"
"Don't tell me you want to stay."
"No i don't."
Cane stood he seemed mad, his skin was aching, the beast stayed too long without being satied.

An old man came and sat next to her, the man had  scars maiming his face and neck, it must have been a hell of a fight, but who was this man?!, not many people would look at them, or talk to them, packs don't like strangers,  and the north pack deosn't get a lot of them, it's not exactly a touristic destination.

"So you are their child."
Anna was surprised, her eyebrows wrose and she grinned.
"Whose child!?" She said it with a grin playing at her lips.
"Isabelle's and Dimitry's"
"Yes i am!"
The man laughed......
"They brought cubs.... they allowed that, those nutcases."
Anna grinned furthermore.
The man was clearly mad.

"What happened to Dimitrios?!"
"My father!!" She could remember Frank calling him that name, once or twice.
"He died."
"I knew that, young cub, how did he die?"
"Cancer."
The man laughed, it started slow, than it became a full blown one.
"I told him that women is going to be the death of his son that old prick didn't do anything to stop it."
Anna was not in the mood for this......

"How could he die, cancer is not a wolf disease."
"I know, his wolf had left him."
She didn't know why she was answering the man's questions, it's not exactly like she had something to do here in this winter Hell hole.

"How could the wolf of an Erebus knight leave him?"

What was that she didn't care to know, her father had nothing to do with Erebus Son's he was a pack ambassador.
"You have my father mistaken with someone else."
Anna said calmly.

In the meanwhile, the beta came with a lot of 3 soldiers.
"Alpha..."
The beta said to the old man, she didn't understand, she saw the alpha on dinner, he wasn't this old man.
"Where's my son..."
The beta looked at her and he didn't answer, she grinned again..... it wasn't like that information could have been useful to her.
But apparently this old man was the old alpha of the pack.

The beta looked at her, he seemed exasperated, a converstaion was being held through the mind link, the beta left after 3 minutes of silence to her, but a heated conversation to the duo.

"You didn't answer my question?! How could his wolf leave him?!"

"I don't know..."
"Those idiots shouldn't have married, Richard shouldn't have allowed it."
Anna had a blank expression to her face, she heard the name Richard before, home, her mother told her father you and Richard are the same, while yelling at him, she could remember the incident.

Anna didn't ask him anything, she didn't want to know shit.

"Do you know Richard?!"

"No i don't." Anna said it as a matter of fact.

"Do you know who is Richard?!"

"No i don't."

The old alpha looked at her and laughed again the Erebus Son's watching were looking warily at both them.

"Do you want to know who is Richard?!"

Anna took a deep breath.
"No i don't." The man laughed again.

"This is fucking epic."

Anna was aching for a cigarette, the man was crazy, maybe she was more.

"How many are you?!"
"Excuse me."
"His offspring how many." The man said seeming serious all of a sudden.
" 4 "
"Wow he brought four!"
The man completed seeming more serious.
"How many of you stayed with him after the trial!"

"I think you know the answer to that."
The man looked at her, he seemed young all of a sudden, mad in a way, maybe you need to be mad to be able to live in this weather.

The man looked at her, he stood.
He motioned the Erebus Son's.
In seconds she had five around her.
Anna stood, she was thinking what now.

The man looked at her.
"I think Richard would love to get his grandchild back... and give us whats rightfully ours."