The first day

Authors note: Sorry for the late update.
R Rated, proceed with caution.
Thank you for reading 🤍🖤
Don't forget to vote and follow.

My heart is lost; the beasts have eaten it.

Charles Baudelaire

They were all given the choice to stay in the pack for a month and after that the committee headed by the alpha will decide there fate.

Anna was observing faces, the rogues whom welcomed her into the lot, the man with the asian features, was sitting alone on a table, looking around him, he seemed resolved, she didn't understand his choice, what did he choose, to stay or to go?

Anna looked at kara, the red head and her son, what would this woman do?!

Now what would she do? Is she going to be safe here? Does she wants to be safe?!

Maybe the month is going to be a trial on both ends.

They were led to an area on pack land which had small housing units.
Anna entered the small house, it had a small kitchen which infiltrated a lot of light through it's large windows overlooking an arid clearing and and a lot of woods.

Anna sat on a chair looking to the outside, she lit a cigarette and stared for hours, it was like she wasn't there anymore.
She hit the table on the front of her with her fist, all the fury she buried inside during the past days was compacted on her fist.
She felt tears wettong her face.... she stood went to yhe upper level found a bed, took a fetal position and cried herself out.

How could she come here? She was forced! Was she really forced?!
How could she go back to a pack?!
Was she really thinking that? Did she become a rogue at heart? Maybe! She killed a lot of people, is she a monster?

Anna slept to these thoughys, she woke up to a knock on the door, she got down and opened, it was Cane.

"Dinner time."
"I'm not hungry."
"Move Anna, they eat as a pack on a specific time, skip dinner, you don't get any, and i doubt that you baked a cake in that kitchen of yours."

Anna moved she walked the land next to the beast, shoulder by shoulder, the cold was creeping into her soul, does she still have one?!

They reached a vast cafeteria, the pack had more than 500 individuals, yhey told her before that the north packs were big, she didn't thonk the pack was this huge, they completed walking, a table was assigned to the new comers, she sat, James was there sitting next to the red head.

Omegas were putting food on tables, the women were wearing dresses with jackets, Anna took a deep breath...
Apparently this pack was an ancient one. Her skin was achimg, she was getting angry, the beast put a hand on hers, feeling her anger, signaling to her woth his eyes that it's not the time for this.

After 2 minutes every individual in the pack rose, as if on cue, the alpha entered surrounded by a lot of Erebus Sons.

The individuals sitting on her table rose, she did that too, tradition is tradition, an alpha must be respected, and this alpha welcomed a pack of rogues into his.

The alpha signaled them to sit, the man was huge, he was wearing the Erebus sons attire, that's another point to respect, when an alpha is putting himself as an equal soldier.

They sat and started eating, she didn't look too much towards his table again.

She ate like she didn't eat in her life, they were served meat, vegetables, bread and water. The food was delicious.

In half an hour they left, they headed back to their units. Cane accompagnied her, he stood at the door, she took his hand, the beast looked at her, he kissed her, she kissed him back, they went directly to the bedroom, clothes were layed aside, the scars on the mans body were hideous yet beautiful in a mad way, she traced them with her fingers, their eyes met, they had an understanding to them, Cane penetrated her, it was raw carnal sex, he directly started pumping into her, the man, the beast and the wolf were all there in that second.

She moaned, she needed that, he fixed both of her hands above her head with one hand of his, she felt tiny compared to his muscular body, he thrusted slowlyyet steadily inside her, the pace was incresing slowly, she was feeling her climax nearing with the invrease in pace, they came together, thean collapsed above her, Anna was calm, relief was creeping into her, she needed thia, she fwlt his breath on her ear, a small thank you was uttered.
Their eyes met. He kissed her again.
They kept at it for hours.

He wore his clothes and left, that was their understanding, they both needed this, did it mean anything but friendship, No it didn't, the man was too far gone. Maybe she was too.