Apocalypse

Authors note: Thank you for reading this far.
I tried to update as soon as i could, sry about the delay.
Don't forget to vote and follow.🖤🖤

What was it like to lose him?" Asked Sorrow.
There was a long pause before I responded:

It was like hearing every goodbye ever said to
me—said all at once.

Lang Leav

How many people is there here? Anna asked

"35 including women and children." James said calmly.

Shots were fired outside, Anna directly took cover, eveeyone in the room did too, they were under attack badly, they were going to be exterminated.

"They brought them here!!" The women said.
Anna could feel Canes rage, she directly went and hugged the beast.
"No" she said firmly.
"No, not now."

In seconds the view outside was apocalyptic, a wolf was thrown through the windows the inside, he had a weapon stuck to his chest, some wires were electrocuting him badly, Anna looked to the outside. A man wearing army gear, a shield and sun glasses, shaved head and chewing a gun was standing holding the riffle that shot the wolf with the wires.

James shifted in second, the scrawny man turned into a leen black wolf, huge sized, alpha genes were obvious there he attacked the man that coulsn't reload the gun fast and mauled him so bad, the wolves were shifting one after the other, none had a full black body like James but they were all so intimidating. Anna had srill the sword wrapped around her and she reloaded her gun, she looked at Cane, the beastvsmiled at her and shifted his clothes shredded so fast, he had a grandiose black wolf, different than James but as lethal.

Anna's heart ached, the wolf was mad, nothing like the collected enforcer she remembers as a child, he jumped outside blood thirsty. Anna aimed at the armed men she shot one, she was going to shoot another one but he was mauled by a fieey red wolf.
She turned and took cover, one of the little kids entered the room. Anna looked at the kid alarmed, she put a finger on her mouth, relling the kid to be silent and she ushered him to her side.
She looked outside, she was shocked by the view, a League soldier had a knife to the neck of a brown wolf, the wolf was shot by the same weapon, he slautered him and stood.

Anna wanted to vomit, it was a massacre outside, she relooked, James's wolf attacked the man while howling, the sound was chilling, he attacked the man and killed him.

A leagues man entered to the room, she bounced at him, they fought, he took her head and slammed it to a wall.
Anna felt so dizzy but sje kept fighting she hit him with a log took her sword and killed him.

The little kid was still sitting in the corner hugging his legs and observing the scene, Anna was moving to take cover next to him... the kid moved further away, like trying to hide from her. The boy was afraid of ger, like she was another one of the monsters. Anna collapsed in her place, she made sure that  she took cover again and that she was far away from the kid.

Another man entered she cut his leggs directly using her sword, the man collapsed on the ground, he had a weapon to his hand, it got shot to the ceiling.
She passed out.

She woke up to Cane's voice, she's waking up.

Anna looked around her, her vision was blurry.
"ARE YOU OK?!"
"Calm down Cane, my head hurts."
A guy was aiming a small light to her pupils.
"She's fine."
Her vision started to get better.
The place was a war zone. The kid was hugging the female. James was standing with a low riding genes, the scrawny man had scars all over his body, she didn't want to know what happened, she just wanted to wake up in her packs bad young again, and oblivious of the monsters of this world and maybe just maybe oblivious to the monstrosity of evil in this world.

"They are going to atrack again."
Cane's phones rang he answered and closed in seconds, he didn't utter a word while on the phone.

"Benjamin can't help, they are still regrouping, they can't leave the pack."

"Yeah like they were ever going to help some rogues."
Torr said.
A tear rolled down the face of the red head woman, she clinged to the kid even more.

Anna moved, she stood from the table she was laid on, Cane held her hand, she was going to fall.
"I'm fine, leave me."
He left her hand.

She went took her phone and called Hector Adams.
"Yes" the melodic voice of the old man answered.
"I'll take your offer."
"Great news little Annabelle"
Anna turned looked around her.

"But you are going to take some people with me."
"What do you mean?!"
Anna briefed the old man of the situation.

"Can you help?!"
"I'm going to have to pull some strings. But it'll work."

Anna looked around her.
James looked at her "explain"
He said calmly, with a lethal dark voice, his eyes were black with fury and grief.

Anna explained about the Hector man.

"Do you trust him?!"
"No, but what other choice do we have?!"