Evolution

Authors note: Sorry for the late uptade.
Thank you for reading this far🖤🖤🖤
Don't forget to vote
Check out my other story.

I was transformed the day
My ego shattered,
And all the superficial, material
Things that mattered
To me before,
Suddenly ceased
To matter.

I really came into being
The day I no longer cared about
What the world thought of me,
Only on my thoughts for
Changing the world.

Suzy Kassem,

"Anna, you should leave the past behind... it wouldn't do you any good anymore."
"I am sorry doc, but who are you to tell me to leave half of my life behind?!"
The man looked at her, deeply into her eyes.
"This way of life Anna wouldn't get you in touch with your wolf again, it's not healthy."
"Stop doctor, i never asked for your opinion simply because i don't want it." She said calmly, she wasn't angered by the man... she didn't know why, she was exasperated and the fight with this man wouldn't do her any good.
She wanted this man to wake up and to leave. It was this simple.

Cane reentered... the beast was entertained... the doctor looked at him.
"So an erebus son teaming with rogues."
"Nothing of your business doc, i do whatever i want."

The doctor looked at both of them... and at the man laying in that bed.

"Of course Cane, of course."
The man left as calmly as he entered, he was so confident in his steps, this man was different in a way she couldn't pinpoint, and frankly she wasn't that curious to know it now.

Anna retook her book, shd didn't even ask him what happened.... after two hours she left the side of the alpha and went back to the room they assigned her. Cane walked behind her, a tiny smile tugging at his lips...

When she reached her door, he took her hand... and tufned her towards him.
"So you don't want to ask what happdned."
"You killed thats what Cane, your beast is satisfied by the blood he took..."

Cane was calm, he knew she was a clever girl... but he knew that she was detaching more and more, honestly he was afraid of the mates bond... he was afraid that she'd love the place, the peace, her mates touch.... oh he knows the power of a mates touch.
"But what will happen when this amount of blood won't satisfy him anymore... what happens when nothing would satisfy him anymore?!"
The beast was there she knew it.... the satisfaction would stop soon... it was a moment, a second, a minute maybe an hour.. but vengence doesn't work that way.....
"At least i'm letting myself feel things, i am not letting the numbness englob me, consume me, till i feel nothing."
Anna knows the feeling very well she dwells in it...
Cane pinned her to a wall, her eyes didn't even change, her insides didn't stirr, she was mocking the beast, thats what he felt.
He hit ghe wall on her side with his fist.
"Fucking numb"
She smiled to his face.
Cane left her.
"Seriously Anna this isn't good." The beast said with a kindness she didn't think he ever possessed.
"Seriously Cane, mind your own business, i didn't ask you what happened cause i don't care, not anymore."

To each his poison... we as humans tend to try to criticise or releave others of theirs while we dwell in ours... thats the definition of hypocricy.. another inherited human trait that hides in the deep with no clear way to eradicate.

"We killed them!"
Anna looked at him exasperated.
"We killed every last one of them, Benjamin was mad he wasn't informed."
"Why are you telling me?!"
"Because you need to know, it is your revenge too, these people destroyed your life Anna!!"

"Oh they did!!! and Isabelle didn't, alpha Nikolai didn't, you didn't torture me Cane?! Damien chose to believe whatever he wanted, he chose to do that!!
No they didn't destroy my life Cane, they created a lie which people chose to believe. And help me God every person is responsable for his choices."

Cane was struck...
She moved to her door, she was so tired now.
"They are dead" Cane said like he didn't hear anything she said. Or he chose not to comment on it.
"Good, does that make your beast happy?!" She told him beast not wolf. He knew, he was becoming the beast, it was consuming him and he wasn't even trying to stop it.

"Very much Anna, very much."
"When will you be finally satisfied..?!"
"Till every last one of them dies Anna."
"And then what?!"
Cane was taken aback by the question.
"And than i would have done something."
"Will she be back?!"
"Don't talk about her!!" The beast was coming more to the surface.
"Good night Cane."
Anna opened her door and entered, the room was as big as hers at Franks.

Her bag was next to the huge bed.
She went took a bath... and slept. She was in the forest again, it was night, there was sounds, everywhere, she ran towars the sounds.
DON'T
she could hear clearly the confident voice.
But it was too late... she was running towards a fire... a fire that happened in her pack land, but she never witnessed a fire there.
RUN
She ran the voice was guiding her, she was running as fast as she can the fire kept chasing her and chasing her... she took her wolf form and ran faster than she ever could, the night air was sweeping through her black furr.
YOU'RE SAFE NOW.
Was the last thing she heard before she woke up.
She remembers the voice well, it was the confident voice of her wolf... a voice she mourned during the past years... a voice that left her afyer choosing her father, that only spoke on the rarest occasions, that was always in pain.