beautifully broken

Anna Hollow was just enjoying a day at her loft.. she was just enjoying the city view till Sebastien called her inviting her to a cup of coffee.

Anna at first said no but then again it was the most charming Sebastien she couldn't say no for a long time..

He picked her up.. and they went to a coffee shop in a high end skyscraper..
Anna knew that Sebastien was wealthy but coming to this restaurant means that you are loaded..
She just ordered coffee.. the waiter was just so professional..
Sebastien was just thinking about Anna knowing Gabriel and Benjamen and why didn't she tell him.
She was just being herself when she caught a familiar scent... she thought she was delusional maybe nostalgic.. but the scent was getting powerful within seconds.. Anna looked to the door just following the scent..
She didn't believe her eyes.. at a table near the far end of the restaurant Alyssa her sister who grew up beautifully was sitting with a handsome man who seemed so in love with her...
Anna nearly dropped her cup of coffee.. Sebastien went to the toilet.. she just kept watching the happy couple.. Alyssa didn't notice her like most wolves nowadays. Her scent was so faint just as her wolf.. maybe you shouldn't always struggle sometimes you just should let go.. she noticed that her hair grew it was more beautiful than when they were young.. she was taller.. and she was absolutely gorgeous.. she was radiating.
A tear dropped from Anna's eyes.. she was happy for Alyssa.
It was one happy end to this tragic story.
Sebastien returned.. she stopped looking at the happy couple.. she tried to enjoy the moment with Sebastien as much as she could . sometimes we don't cherish a moment till it's lost.. he asked her how she knew Gabriel.. she told him he was trying to get into her pants..

Sebastien laughed full heartily.. Anna was an attractive women as attractive as many women Gabriel has dated.. Gabriel has quite a ladies man reputation.

"Why not!?.." Sebastien asked
"He is not my type" Anna said
"And what is exactly your type Miss Hollow" Sebastien said with a mischievous grin plastered on his gorgeous face.
"Wouldn't you like to know!.." Anna said matching his same grin.
Anna knew she was playing with fire..
Sebastien as Gabriel had quiet a reputation he is a wealthy ladies man with a face and body to prove it...
Anna laughed again, she liked their little game it was fun.
They left going in the direction of the elevator.. it was when she spotted Alyssa and her mate.. it was obvious he was her mate..
When Alyssa spotted Anna she didn't know her directly...Anna was watching the changes of her sisters face and when an audible Ah was heard she knew that Alyssa knew her for sure.

Alyssa's face grew hard.. she didn't talk  neither did Anna.. they both didn't acknowledge each others presence.. Alyssas mate could feel her distress.. it was apparent. Both couples went into the elevator.

When we grow older the way we look at things differ.. maybe our soul grow older with experience.
The elevator ride was quick.

Anna didn't talk to her... she didn't know what to talk about... life can sometimes put us in dilemmas where we don't even have the energy, the need nor the will to talk..
Alyssas mate feeling her distress in that elevator held her tight..
Anna knew that she was the source of her distress. She was in utter chock.. Alyssa never feared anything before.. maybe with time life breaks us into tiny little pieces and forgets to mend us.
Apparently in this story Anna became the monster.. or its the other way around the monster became her.. Sebastien felt that something was wrong..

Anna walked away head high. She couldn't but.. she couldn't afford to think of the maybes..

Sebastien asked her:" you know the couple?"

Anna turned looking him straight in the eyes feeling careless maybe the exact world was lifeless.. she didn't want to pretend anymore.

"Yes i did"

She was firm she seemed tired to him.. his blue eyes were looking at her with a tenacity of fire that was leaving hers.. Anna knew she was a wreck.. Sebastien knew right then and there that she was a beautiful wreck..

She got into the car he put a song something classical.. that's what she knew.. and her tears just rolled on that strangers seat.. tears rolled just claiming her.. consuming her like wild fire.. 

Sebastien just drove he didn't say anything leaving her her own space in that car.. where two souls just happened to be sat.. where her soul just started to unleash buried demons .. buried monsters.. where her tears should have been black the color of deep agony.. or maybe just maybe dark red the color of her shredded soul and withering wolf or maybe just maybe white the color of peace she highly sought but could never reach.

Sebastien never asked.. never said a thing he drove her to her building and came with her to her flat.. Anna just went to the boos cabinet.. she brought a bottle of wine, an old one,a merlot that her father bought at a really high price.. she put two cups and they both started drinking away their memories taming the beasts... and maybe just maybe unleashing the monsters. They deeply wanted to be unleashed, always lurching in the shadow of the soul. With the end of that bottle that light in Anna's eyes was extinguished and the fire in Sebastiens eyes was demanding to break free...  Anna could see that he was just like her father a wounded animal..

Drowning your sorrows in a bottle.. two cups on that table.. two cups filled and emptied.. sorrows filled and emptied.. but never endless... they both slept there holding each other tightly.. maybe just maybe trying to prevent the pieces of their souls from breaking away.. trying to no avail.. to forget a past that turned them into monsters.