The waited relief

Damien looked at her with burning black eyes he had no control over his prominent alpha wolf.. she could feel it. His bodyguards consisting of pack members were awed by his actions.. he kissed her it was raw...pure animalistic their tongues collided... each one of them fighting for some sort of control over his other half..
Anna heard something in the distance she opened her eyes and noticed his features a knot started to form deep inside her.. this wasn't right... it was the animal that wanted her.. to dominate to possess but certainly not to love.. her soul shattered again like the pieces of a broken mirror, see when you break and mend with time some pieces are lost... with sorrow they hardly fit back in and in the end all is lost... you are eternally, irreversibly and sweetly broken. Change is as inevitable as eternity...
Anna knew that even wolves hate traitors and their offspring.. and her second half's animal soul was not different.
In a single second everything can change.. a single second created a universe.. in a single second her universe chattered yet again.. but she wasn't surprised not anymore..
It was like he woke up of a transe regaining some of his human back..
"Just an average hopeless" the words came from the sweet lips of her destiny.
He looked at his pack members ordering them to leave through the mind link.
"I Damian Anthony Maxwell, alpha of the Maxwell pack reject you Annabelle Hollow as my lawful mate and bearer of my children".
Hope is a dangerous thing... Anna learned that a long time ago..
She didn't expect anything else from him she taught herself long time ago not to expect anything from wolves. Anna just looked at him and said with a calm demeanor that she never had before..
"Thank you"
He looked at her puzzled astonished.. he certainly didnt expect that..
"I Anna Hollow daughter of Dimitry Hollow accept your rejection" she is the daughter of a traitor she doesn't belong in a pack.. and now with her fathers death she belonged to no one.

Anna could feel his wolf's anger... alpha wolves are peculiar creatures she could feel that he didn't stir while his human rejected her... it was apparent to her that it's a mutual decision she saw it in his eyes. But the alpha wolf didn't expect her to be so calm.. he expected the hysterical version of this creature that the Gods deemed as his mate.. he didn't know what he did to anger the Gods to be fated to such scum. He wasn't going to accept an eternity with this abomination.
Yet she didn't even writhe in pain due to the rejction not a single change in her heart beat. Why would he care?.

She turned her back on him she walked the corridor leading back to the pub head high with a tiny smile plastered on her face.. the last pieces of her soul cracked and didn't mend. The last thing that she had ties to in the wolves world just ended.. she waited for the sorrow to cripple her heart to scrach it like waves and spit it like chewing gum.. but that feeling never came.. it was instead a feeling of calm and relief... she opened that door to that same club were seconds ago she was burdened with a curse that God deemed on them ages ago.. the faited love.. and now her game with fate was over.. she doesn't know if it's a win or a loss.. she simply doesn't care.. the calm was so sweet she had a grin plastered on her face all that night.
When the umbilical cord is severed at birth the baby cries, ties are brutally cut... its change.. the severance comes tragic at first but the toddler adapts...
Change is as inevitable as a mothers agony.. as a kids laugh on christmas night.. as a mans relief upon death coming after long suffering.

Anna slept deeply that night.. she didn't stir.. she didn't cry for the first night since her fathers death..it was a long waited dreamless sleep.. Anna welcomed it with open arms and a wounded soul that stoped bleeding.