The soul wants what it wants

Authors Note: Thank you for reading this far.
Don't forget to vote and follow.
❤❤🖤🖤

I was born the day
I thought:
What is?
What was?
And
What if?

I was transformed the day
My ego shattered,
And all the superficial, material
Things that mattered
To me before,
Suddenly ceased
To matter.

I really came into being
The day I no longer cared about
What the world thought of me,
Only on my thoughts for
Changing the world.

Suzy Kassem

Anna went back to her appartment, she sat on her sofa facing the window looking at her cement city, a cigarette in hand and a bottle of wine in another, she enhaled the fumes of calmness.

Looking back at the past month, she knew that they are facing a great threat, that her family or ex-family is divided between a part rooting for a side and a part rooting for another. She knew that her fathers innocence appeared but its too late, the man died.
What his innocence can do to him now, is  equal to the pleasure given to a dead man from celebrating his lifetime achievements.

What she knew for sure was that she didn't want anything to do with the current situation. She opened her e-mail, she missed a lot of work to the university. She's going to have to repeat a lot of courses apparently.  She laughed, cheers to that, cheers to any sence of normal, she needs it.

She dosed of on her couch in her pyjamas, the bottle was half empty. It was a dreamless sleep, the best of them all.

She woke up to a pounding on the door, she looked at her security system, it was Sebastian  he seemed discheveld and mad.
She opened the door, he looked at her, and all the fight was gone, "Oh what a golden boy he is!".

Anna grinned.
"Where did you go?!"
"Why didn't you call?!"
The fuck Anna.
"We were making plans and then you were gone..."

She looked at him, went calmly to him and kissed his perfect lips, he remained still first, his heart was beating with force, you could say with anger, and then with something else, he kissed her back ferociously.

It was one battle she wanted to fight, she wanted to dive through. Maybe she didn't even want this one to end.
She wrapped her legs around him never breaking their tounge play or battles, they were both lost in their own feelings in their own worlds, in their own battles.
He carroed her to her room, to her bed, in seconds clothes were shredded, he turned her and penetrated her. A condom in place and just like that he went and went, she didn't know if this was his punishment, but she was in bliss after seconds, she went with the rythm. In the end they both collapsed on the bed high with their orgasms. He turned again, they were facing each other.
"Don't leave like that again."
He said it calmly, those beautiful eyes were conveying the same message.
She nubed at his lips slowly, that turned into a sensual kiss nothing like the battle at the door, now that was a different kind of pleasure.
They went at it all night.

She wokebup earlier than him and went to prepare breakfast, but looking at her fridge nothing seemed good anymore. She thought of having breakfast outside in a café like she was a normal individual, with no past and no future.

"What are you thinking about?!" Sebastian was coming from the room topless with a low riding pants the v was there the abbs were there, it has been a while simce she succumbed to her human nature and apparently she is going to a lot with this lad.

"I'm thinking of.... breakfast..."
She looked at him, seductively...
Sebastian laughed.
He looked at her.
"GOD i have to leave, you are going to be the death of me."
He wpre his shirt and answered a phone call, all while looking at her, he was like not having enough.
How could this woman do this to him, in no time, he couldn't understand, but what he knew was that he had feelings for her, that he missed her, anx that he was going to hang on to these feelings, because he didn't feel anything in that ice cols heart of his in a long long long time.

"Answer your phone when i call you."
"I will."
He looked at her with a piercing stare, but it penetrated her soul. He left.

Anna sat, she went for her coffee beans, made a coffee and sat facing her loyal window again.
Maybe she just wanted to forget the surrealiry of her past days, but what shw knew for sure, is that this man has no agenda, has no knowledge of her past, of whom she is, or what she is.
And that this man showed up and asked.

Life is full of misery and sorrows, life is full of flowers and thorns, life is full of beauty and love.... and maybe just maybe we have to go through pain and heartache just to know the value of peace and love. The value of tiny things that are there just taken for granted, but missed deeply when gone.

Anna went to a café she never went to before, she ordered some bacon. Enjoyed the taste of food, and of freedom, enjoyed the taste of a moment of peace of mind , soul and body.