Drum roll please~!

"Hm... Where should I begin...?" [Y/N] mumbled as her finger tips hovered over the spines of countless new books. Her eyes narrowed in confusion while the other two had already picked some books and started reading. "Ugh! I'll just pull out any one of these!" she couldn't bare to have to deal with the 'What should I choose?' question.

'Heck, I can't be taking this long just to choose a book! I'm not choosing a dress or something for a date!'

She pulled out a random book rather harshly which made the books beside it fall off the shelve as well. 

"Sh*t!" she cursed under her breath.

Dust clouds formed and the girl sneezed as she crouched down to pick the books up and return them to their rightful place on the shelf but something caught her eyes. A letter.

"Hey guys..." she called out to the other two as she delicately picked up the old letter. 'It's already been opened.'

Emma hurled over to the girl.

"[Y/N] can't you even choose a book without causing some kind of trouble?" Ray groaned as he didn't want to put up with [Y/N]'s sh*t.

"Shut up, will ya'?!" she snarled at him before giving her attention to her Sunshine "Em, take a look at this, it's a letter from Minerva!"

"What?!" Ray exclaimed

"It's a letter from Minerva... Should I get Anna to check your ears?"

"That's not what I meant, idiot!"

"Sorry, but I ain't a genius who can read minds, so why don't you make it easier for me and specify what you mean when you say something!" [Y/N] scoffed "Anyways, I only need Em, you should go back to that book of yours."

"That-"

"Shut it, Ray." Emma interrupted him, intrigued by the letter in her hand.

"But-"

"Ahahaha! You got told off!" [Y/N] laughed before placing the books that had fallen off back and walking over to a chair. She seated herself on it before going through the pages of the book, letting the two read the letter. 

Ray just gave up on trying to argue with the two girls and decided that he can continue this later but right now, the letter was more important.

"A08-63..." the two mumbled

"Let's go! Let's go! And see!" Emma bounced as Ray pondered over the situation.

"Hey, I have an idea." Ray offered

"Let's ask the geezer to be our guide and bodyguard." Ray and [Y/N] said in unison.

"Huh?!"

"We can't take everyone with us." Ray said "And we can't leave them alone with the geezer either."

"Right on spot, Mr. Know-It-All." [Y/N] pointed her index finger at the boy.

"Alright then, let's ask him." Emma exclaimed before the grin on her face turned into a frown "But simply that won't work. Seeing as to how he's been asking us to leave ever since we entered this shelter."

"We have to find his weakness." Ray stated

"Leave that to me~" [Y/N] chimed

.

"A weakness, huh?" [Y/N] mumbled as she walked through the halls of this new soon-to-be-dwelling of theirs. 

Ray and [Y/N] decided that Emma should take rest while the two of them work just a bit more.