...

{A/N: An early update cuz' I couldn't wait until Sunday! (I keep a target of updating on Sundays)}

“Ray, be my boyfriend.”

.

.

.

“No this will not do.” [Y/N] told herself.

She had been thinking about confronting the emo boy about this… whatever the sh*t’s that going on between these two but it’s already been three days since he arrived and the girl barely spoke to him on this matter.

‘And I tied with Yuugo for the 23rd time yesterday! That b*tch is like that last level in a video game! Not that I’ve played any but you get the point.’

Being in a room alone with him felt like the most unsettling thing in the world because it was just that awkward. And even though [Y/N] can play it off as cool on the outside the girl is surely panicking inside as if Anime was about to get banned or something.

“All I have to do is seal the deal by making him my boyfriend but why is it so hard??” she mumbled away, “Where is that bold attitude of mine when I need it the most?!”

After everyone had woken up and left the room, [Y/N] had closed the door and now she was sitting on one of the mattresses, whispering to herself.

“Hey, Author,” she called out to me, “give me an idea, how should I propose to Ray? You’re an author after all.”

I’m brainstorming, and just because I’m an author doesn’t mean that I always just have an idea crawling around in my brain.

“I know what you mean but,” The girl only sulked, “You're the only one I can turn to though. Gillian will only pester Ray if I asked for her help. Lucas and Yuugo both seem to be busy with their own stuff and I mean it in both ways. Zack and Pepe have their own responsibilities to attend to.”

Well, currently I don’t know bro so if I do get an idea I’ll let you know, or I’ll just have Ray do it instead.

“Wait- No!”

“Author, you’re still there and I know it.”

“Fine! Be like that!” she huffed.

A knock was heard on the door.

“The door is open!” the girl shouted.

“Oh! It’s just you. And here I thought, I was hearing things.” the person exhaled a breath of relief.

“Hehe, just me and me talking to myself.” the idiot sheepishly admitted before she patted the mattress next to hers, “Come over, have a seat, Nigel.”

“If you insist,” the light hair coloured boy sat down, “What were you talking to yourself about though?”

“Just asking myself this very peculiar question,” She explained, “Care to listen to it?” in response to which she got a nod, “Okay, so, if two people have already confessed to each other about their feelings but it was all rather in hurry kinda thing and both of them didn’t have that much of time to like absorb all of it in and then due to some reason they couldn’t see each other for almost half a year and now that they’ve met again they’ve got this awkward atmosphere between them that the others can’t tell if it exists. And now one of them wants to, you know, propose to the other one so that they can start dating and stuff but they don’t know how to go about it.”

“Wow- that's an oddly unique situation.” Nigel sweatdropped,

“Yeah, this friend of mine is an author and well, she’s stuck.”