Do Not Feed.

After getting an explanation on their current situation and on The Seven Walls, along with the extra information obtained from the pen cap, [Y/N] had decided that she'd use this time until her recovery to become acquainted with everyone around and gain more knowledge.

And so far, she was doing great! In fact, she had already given them her infamous nicknames.

"Where's [Y/N]?" Ray asked Nigel.

"Apparently planning her own marriage. And something about her two-timing."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't believe me? Go see for yourself." Nigel pointed to the room [Y/N] was in at the moment.

Ray marched into the room to see Gillian and [Y/N], sitting on the ground with little patches of cloth around their figures, scattered on the floor.

"All I'm saying is that stabbing someone in the eyes with something pointy is pretty tempting and therapeutic." Gillian explained.

"YES! I totally agree with that!!" [Y/N] grinned evilly. "And- oh! Hey, Ray!" She waved a hand at him with a sweet smile adorning over her face.

"What are you doing? And what the h*ll were you two talking about?!"

"[Y/N] and I can understand each other on levels no one else can!" Gillian interlocked her fingers with [Y/N]'s. "Like on a spiritual level as well."

"And so I, from now onwards, will call Gillian my Girlfriend!" [Y/N] informed as she swung their clasped hands in the air, showing them off to Ray.

"But-"

"And if you're worried about Emma, may I inform you that I'll surely marry her when I can. I mean Norman ain't around either so- Yeah! I'll marry her, and if she doesn't mind polygamy, I'll marry Gillian too! But if she's uncomfortable with it in any way, which I don't think will happen, I can keep Gillian as my Girlfriend!"

Ray's mouth hung open. He knew she was something like this, a weirdo, but this was breaking all the records of craziness. He slowly turned his head to look at the teen who was now her new partner in crime.

"And I'm fine with both the options! After all, I love both Emma and [Y/N]! And love only multiplies!" She side-hugged the younger girl. "I even made these heart shaped patches for the three of us to wear!"

"Aren't they cute?!" [Y/N] squealed before attaching it to her clothes. "Oh- you might not know it, but Emma and I are supposed to have a date tomorrow!"

"Why not take me with you~?" Gillian raised the girl's chin.

[Y/N] gulped before raising her hand to cover her face. "Oh my god, that was hot!" The girl squealed behind the curtain of her hand.

Gillian giggled a bit but kept up the seductive act. "But my question remains, [Y/N]."

'I'm sure this craze of hers will wear off soon enough.' He reassured himself, wanting all this to end within the next two seconds.

But boy was he in for a long teasing…

.

"Hgnh-" [Y/N] grunted as she entered the infirmary, still having to use crutches to support her around.

"Oh- [Y/N], is there something you need?" Zack smiled.

"No, Doc, I'm just here to check up on the others. They're still bed ridden, after all…" she frowned.

"Would you like to help out with the treatment?" He offered.

"No!" She answered immediately before stuttering, "I-I mean, yes, b-but I can't. I'm really bad at medical stuff. It takes me a whole lot of time just to perform first aid. Just so you can get a nice image, I'll give you an example: if you and I were to compare how fast one can treat a patient, in the amount of time I'm done with basic treatment before I move on to the actual or the main treatment, I'm pretty sure you'll be done with the whole treatment." She ranted on.