Tease (Part 3)

After the tiring night, [Y/N] sat in front of the telephone booth thingy in the basement.

"Hey, Babe!" Gillian greeted as she climbed down the ladder.

"Hi!" The crackhead turned around. "What brings you here?"

"You know why I'm here," she winked. "So? How was it, cupcake?" Gillian sat on [Y/N]'s lap, basically straddling her.

"I- uh... um-" but the girl in question couldn't seem to process Gillian's words. Anyone would be at a loss for words if Gillian sat right on their lap.

"Aw! You're getting flustered again, so cute!" The blonde leaned in. "Quite adorably so." She booped their noses together while all [Y/N] could do was blush. "Now, spill the tea, girl."

"GiLliAN!" The idiot squeaked, her heartbeat quickening. Even though it's only her girlfriend, she felt so shy and flustered due to their close proximity.

"You know I'm not gonna get up from your lap until you tell me what happened last night with Ray," Gillian only leaned in further.

The weirdo rested her head on the green eyed girl's shoulder, too embarrassed to even face her girlfriend. Her cheeks radiated heat for more than one reason. "Well, I flirted with him just like you told me to..."

"How exactly?"

"Gillian!" The girl whined.

"You don't have to be shy! I'm your girlfriend after all~"

You must be wondering what's happening here. Well, this sh*t goes back to many, many... minutes ago, basically the day before, during [Y/N]'s very first day shift at the 'basement call center' where she doesn't get paid.

'Yuugo says I should be grateful that everyone is putting up with my sh*t and not kicking me out... I wonder why, though...?'

----------Flashback----------

"Hey, Em and Love!" Gillian entered the basement. "I heard you got stuck with some watching business."

"Yes, I'm eyeing a telephone, don't come near it. It may bite, or even worse, record your calls and then sell it to some fraud person!"

"And by 'fraud person', you mean James 'Rat'ri?"

"Exactly! That rat!" The idiot grinned.

"Oh no! That would be a nightmare!" Emma added.

The three laughed, enjoying each other's company like always.

'Aw, Gillian makes the same jokes as me! That's so admirable!'

"Thank you, girl." The blonde giggled as if she could hear [Y/N]'s thoughts. "So? Whatcha' doing here, Em?"

"Just keeping your girlfriend company!" Emma smiled.

"Thanks for taking care of her, she can really be a handful sometimes."

"No, no, no! She was so sweet and nice to talk to!" The ginger head denied. "Not a bother at all!"

The two talked away like my mother and aunties in my neighborhood talk about me and their own children, while [Y/N] watched them talk from the sidelines just like I used to do.

Or how my neighbor talks to my mother when she drops her dog at our house to take care of. And my mother replies with, "Oh, (Author's Name) here is the same! She and her brother bark at each other all the time!"

And that's when I think, 'wait- did she call me a bitch?'

The answer to that question however is still unknown... 😛