Journey to Goldy Pond (Part 1)

{A/N: I finally got this done!}

'Whooaaaaaa!!' the trio sweat dropped as they ran through the wastelands once again.

"Too slow!" the man teased

"What the heck?! Why are we running at full speed from the start?" [Y/N] whined

"He's so fast. Even with those heavy looking weapons on his back." Emma complimented "I guess, it's just  easier for adults."

"Pfft- Look at you, slowpoke brats!" the man teased again

"He's a child on the inside!" Ray complained "And you think I'll grow up to be like him, [Y/N]?!"

"You're saying that while you whine like a kid yourself!" [Y/N] scoffed "And who was it who said 'A childish retaliation. Twelve years. I'm the feast that they've been waiting and waiting for. And I'm going to take that away from them. Don't you think you can serve me. Food? Merchandise? I don't give a cr*p! I'm a human being! Serves them right!' I don't seem to remember who said that~" she smirked

"Why are you still talking about that?!"

"Because I can!" she laughed

"We're gonna get through these wastelands as soon as possible." the man interrupted their conversation "There are no clear obstacles or dangers out here. And it's not completely safe, but... there won't be any other places after this where they stay away by choice."

'Just what Sonju told us back then, eh?' Ray and [Y/N] wondered

"So we want to rush through areas when we can. We don't want to wander around the shelter either."

'Why don't you just marry that shelter, huh? Or don't tell me he's actually-' [Y/N]'s eyes widen from realization

"We'll get out of the wastelands and go directly east. That's when searching for Minerva at A08-63 will really begin."

------Flashback------

"Keeping the coordinate system in mind, we can safely conclude that A08-63 should be around here." Ray concluded as they examined the map.

"Goldy Pond?" Emma mumbled

"That's some name." [Y/N] commented 'This map's old and vague...'

"There a lot of  'X' marks! Looks like it's full of demon communities!" Emma said worriedly

"A08-63, huh?" Ray mumbled "What's located here? Is Minerva there or not?"

"We have no clue..." [Y/N] sighed "And once we reach that forest, it's clearly dangerous. Nothing like the path we took to get here at B06-32."

"But something will be there!" Emma encouraged "B06-32 had this shelter and Mr. Minerva left us with information and a place for us to live in." The girl continued on "So, A08-63 will have something there too!" she reminisced the words of Minerva "'More than a safe place to live.' Meaning that we might get clues for our escape to the Human world! Let's go and make sure! I think it'll be worth it!"

Ray nodded while [Y/N] just stared at Emma with a light blush on her cheeks.

"[Y/N]? Are you alright-" Emma was asking about the girl's well being but [Y/N] just jumped on the ginger head, hugging her.