Journey to the West

A group of six demons walked through the streets of the marketplace.

"Did you hear? Another farm was attacked."

'Who would do something like that? Maybe they want good quality meat but can't afford it?' [Y/N] commented inside her head.

"Which one?"

"Two of the mass production facilities under lord Bayon." The gossip goes on in the crowded streets.

'Why a mass production farm? Are they that poor?'

"Theft, eh? There's been a lot lately."

"I thought the bandits were unhappy because they also wanted to eat high grade meat. So why would they attack a mass production farm and steal from there?"

'You don't say...' she replicated the meme.

"I think it's because they can't steal from the top-class farms. They can't get through the extra security."

'Yeah, but we escaped that h*llhole just fine. THAT'S RIGHT BOW BEFORE US, PEASANTS!'

"But in the end, all they want to do is vent their anger against the aristocrats, right?"

"I feel bad for the Bayon family though."

"Yeah, it has been almost a year since their disappearance."

'HELL YEAH!!!! CUZ' WE KILLED THOSE B*TCHES!!!'

June 2047.

Approximately a year and four months since the destruction of the Goldy Pond Hunting Ground.

"I think the bandits might be behind their disappearance."

'Nope, WE were.'

"Shhh!! Don't say stuff like that out loud in the public!!" The older demon scolded. "But you know what? I would really like to try out the premium quality meat from the top-class farms. Just once in my life!"

'You want a piece of me? Come and get it then, I've got guns too.'

"Can't we have some meat?" The two siblings offered the money to the shopkeeper.

"Sure thing,'' he answered. "Do you think that the meat from Grace field is still on the run?" The shopkeeper asked his colleague as he handed over a tank with blue transparent liquid and some floating human hands in it. Those definitely belonged to the kids from the mass production farm.

'Poor souls, RIP...'

"Ha! That happened almost a year and a few months ago!" The demon laughed, "there's no way they're not dead yet!!"

'i'm still here and alive you piece of sh*t!'

"This is also mass produced meat, I really wonder if the premium one is really any different." The older brother mumbles

A wind blows.

"Brother! Brother! I saw strange feet!" The little demon tugged at their brother's sleeve to get his attention but as soon as they turn to look back at the street, the group was suddenly nowhere to be found.

"It must be your imagination."

'I'm not even here, baby. I'm just a hallucination~'

.

Somewhere in the nearby forest, the group removed their mask to take a whiff of the fresh air,

"That was a close one!" Emma sighed. Her hair had again outgrown themselves and were messy as heck but gosh darn she still looked the most ethereal.

"Don!!! I told you to be careful!!" The green haired girl with a bun complained.

"I'm sorry!"

"Screw up!" [Y/N] added to the scolding, "Who told you to walk like a diva, can't you just stick to the gosh darn route?!"