Some old memories

Mama put [Y/N] on mat as the baby girl looked around and saw three babies there as well. An orange haired baby girl, a platinum blonde haired boy and the last one with jet black hair, being the curious little brat she was, she observed them.

Emma and Norman playing together with blocks while Ray's looking pictures in a book, she pouted, she wanted attention, something told her that she won't get any of it in playing with the duo so she turned to the ravenette. Sitting right beside him, peeking into the book in his hand but Ray being Ray got annoyed at her so he turned away. [Y/N] didn't like this and being the prideful little brat she was, she made it her mission to get this boy to talk to her and get the attention she wanted.

She tried to make him look at her, sometime she tried to pry the book out of his hold or just clinged onto him, desperate now are we?

After a whole day of trying the girl was tired and so was the boy, therefore they both ended up sleeping in each other's embrace...

After that Ray never ignored her.

.

.

.

4 year old

"Ray! Look! It says here that people talk with different set of words as well! These set of words form language which is unique to a country or a region! There are a whole lot of those languages!" [Y/N] plopped herself down beside Ray who just hummed in response "Would be fun to learn all these languages, right?"

"I don't think your brain would able to handle it."

"And how do you know that?" she retorted, glaring at the boy

"Because you're an idiot." Ray replied simply

"But I do get sick!" she said, Ray deadpanned at her statement. "Why can't you just... for once..." her voice dying out at the end only to get the boy curious.

"What were you saying?" he asked

"... Nothing..." the girl mumbled

"No, now I want to know!"

"Fine! I came to talk about languages and their origins because I wanted to go outside with you and go around the world exploring it with you!" she shouted as the boy was taken aback.

"Sure." he replied calmly nonetheless 

"Huh?"

"You wanted to ask if I'd join you right?" he asked and the girl innocently nodded back

"So my answer is yes."

"Thanks, Ray! I thought that since you're... well... you, you won't agree on travelling together." she smiled, unaware of how her words were insulting him, while the boy frowned

"Now I think that I shouldn't."

"Wha--!! No!! You just said that you would though!" she whined. "You're such a moody person." she mumbled only to get the boy angry.

"[Y/N]!!" he yelled at the girl who giggled and ran away from him as he got up to run after her.

The day ended up  being a dog and cat's game of chase.

.

.

.

10 years old

Norman, Ray and [Y/N] were relaxing under the lone tree, Emma was washing dishes with Gilda today for it was her turn to do the dishes.

"Hey, Ray?" [Y/N] called out to her emo friend.