Monday, January 15, 2046

It was as if dread and despair had totally taken over the three oldest now. Norman's dead and they can't do anything about it now. The sadness was too much... The three had their own way of dealing with this. Emma was accompanied by the kids, Ray was surrounded by books and as per for [Y/N], she didn't interact much with anyone until necessary and preferred to remain in the forest beyond the fence, isolating herself from everyone else.

.

.

.

"We've done enough. Let's just die here." Ray said "It's impossible we're surrounded by a cliff and the only way out is through the bridge that goes out of the headquarters." he reasoned before adding "Besides I'm tired. I'm really tired."

"Then what about this?" Emma took out the tracker breaking device.

"I don't need it. You can have it. If you want to escape, go. I'm out. Sorry, Emma." Ray mumbled.

.

.

.

It was hard to even breath, it was hard to move, it was hard to think... [Y/N] sat under one of the trees, seeking piece of mind... her thought were jumbled, she had nothing and everything going through her mind... disheartened and sad at the boy's death, she was crying silent sobs. The guilt that had built up over these years wasn't helping either... she was disgusted by herself, no wonder she didn't care if she got shipped out, it was what she yearned for, a release from this cruel reality.

But the only thing that had kept her going on was Ray, he was determined to make the escape possible and this inspired her to forget about whatever guilt she had and work towards freedom for her, for him, for Emma and Norman, for everyone at this house, for her family that she held so dear... But her inspiration was now gone, the emo boy, Ray, had confined himself in the library and the sunshine of her life, Emma, was in just as much in despair. Not to mention the brainiac, Norman, who always sided with her, was now dead. It was just too much for her and she needed time...

'I can't let his death go to vein.' the girl kept telling herself over and over again 'I can't let everything we did go to vein.' she thought to herself 'I can't let my hard work go to waste.' [Y/N] clutched her heart 'But... It's so hard to do anything or think up anything...' she brought her knee to her chest. "I want to give up..." she whispered to herself.

.

.

.

It had been a week now, since Norman had departed...

"Emma and Ray are like completely different people. [Y/N] doesn't talk to anyone now and has turned completely opposite of what she used to be... Are we really going to to be able to escape like this?" Gilda asked.

"Norman's gone and we're all divided. The two of us will have to do the best we can." Don mumbled.

"You mean the three of us, right?" [Y/N] interrupted them.

"[Y/N]!" they both turned to the girl who was seated nicely on the tree though her face just looked full of despair with a sad smile instead of that mischievous grin that she always wore.

"Let's work this out, together." she said and walked towards the two before reassuringly putting her hand on their shoulders.

"But-" she cut them off.

"I can't have a nice conversation with Em. Mama will be suspicious of it. So, can you guys help me with this? I'll be here, everyday, we can discuss the escape, I'll write down my thoughts on Yvette's sketchbook and Mama won't find out about this."