Chapter 8

It's been one week since Jessica was hospitalize and now she's practicing alone in their practice room because she wants to get better at dancing.
"Working hard as always unni." Seohyun the maknae smile at her.
"Why are you still here it's already 7:30 you should be at the dorm now." Jessica ask.
"I just forgot something but unni you should go home with me." Seohyun said with concern to her unni.
"It's okay I'll stay her couple more minutes." Jessica resist so Seohyun went home by herself.

Jessica keep practicing until she heard someone enter the room.
"Who's there?" She ask.
"It me." Donghae said.
"What do you want?" Jessica turn around so her back would be facing Donghae.
"Jessica let's talk...I will tell you the reason now." he said.
"reason?" Jessica fake a smile.
"The reason I want to hear 2 years ago." she look at Donghae evily.
"Jessica listen-"
"I don't have time to listen." Jessica coldly said and leave Donghae behind.

Donghae's P.O.V.
"I don't have time to listen." she said coldly and left.Those words was the exact same words I would say to her when she want to talk to me but I can't because I'm busy preparing for my group's debut.

I stayed at the practice room for minutes thinking how I hurt Jessica deeply and went straight home to get some sleep.

"Hae did you talk to her?" Eunhyuk ask me but I just went past him and heard him say "I guess it didn't went well."
END OF P.O.V.

Two weeks later
Jessica was so exhaust they have none stop schedule and today is the only day she can rest but Yoona force her to go in SM building but she didn't tell Jessica why.

Yoona saw Jessica going to their practice room to meet her,she quickly went inside and prepare.

Jessica's eyes widened in shock on what she saw when she entered the practice room.
"So...sorry..if..I..I disturb you two." Jessica felt her eyes getting hot so she quickly run out of the room leaving Yoona and the shock Donghae.

"Yah! Im Yoona!" Donghae shout at Yoona but Yonna's face was expressionless.
"Why did you kiss me?!You said you have something to ask me! If your asking me out I'm saying no!!!" Donghae shout and went out to find Jessica.