Flash Back

P.S.This Flash Bach is the days after SooJung died.

"Unni please forgive me." Yoona beg while kneeling on the floor and holding Jessica's legs.Jessica look at her angrily with tears in her eyes.

Donghae came and saw Yoona and Jessica.He pull Yoona up and drag her out of Jessica's room.Yoona look at him and he look at her directly into the eyes.

"Oppa I'm really sorry...I was a fool.I made a fool out of myself.I was blinded by jealousy that was not even true." She cried.Donghae hug her to comfort her.

"Yoona-ah listen to me.Time will heal everything.It will not be so soon but I know Jessica can forgive you,You know why?" He ask,Yoona shook her head. "Because she loves you,not just you but all SNSD's member.She already lost SooJung and I know she wouldn't want to lose another important person."

Yoona smile at Donghae. "I hope so.Oppa thank you~" She said then hug Donghae.Donghae hug her back. "Oppa this might be the last time you will see me this year because I want to give Jessica-unni some space.Take care of her and told her that I said I'm really sorry." Donghae nodded and parted from the hug.

Days past and Jessica keep looking at SooJung's picture.She keep crying and she don't want to eat.News about SNSD disbanding are all over the internet and all the members are really stress out.On the other side Yoona was somewhere in Korea but no one knows where.

"Oppa what are we gonna do about Sica? She barely eat." Taeyeon said to Leeteuk worriedly.

Leeteuk smile. "Don't worry I have an idea.Tomorrow Donghae,Sungmin and me don't have any schedule and I know all of your members don't have one too so why don't we go camping?"

Taeyeon nodded. "That's a good idea.I know that Donghae can help Sica." She kiss Leeteuk's cheeks and hurried back to their dorm.

5 in the morning Taeyeon woke up all of her members except Jessica.They were in their living room with Sungmin and Leeteuk.They talk about how to leave Donghae and Jessica alone without them being so suspicious.

7 in the morning all the members force Jessica to go camping with them.Jessica refuse but in the end she come anyway.

As soon as they reach the campground they started building the tent and setting up the tables and grill.

"Sungmin-oppa let's go buy something.I want some ice cream." Sunny whine.Sungmin totally fall at her aegyo and they both leave.

"Unni's we forgot our bags on the car.Let's go get it." Seohyun said.All her unni's nodded except Jessica who's busy fixing the tent.

"I already have my bag here so you guys go get yours." Taeyeon said.She don't want to go with them because Jessica will notice that they're up for something.The girls nodded went to hide on the bushes.

"Donghae help Jessica I think she's having trouble fixing the tent.I will just go to the bathroom real fast." Leeteuk said then wink at Donghae.Donghae look at him questioning him with his eyes but Leeteuk ignore him and leave.
One minute later Taeyeon pretend that she hurt her finger. "Sica I think my finger is bleeding." She said.Jessica ran towards her.

"Taeyeon let me see." She said but Taeyeon hide her hand behind her back.

"I'm fine I just need to clean it with water." She nervously said and run leaving the two alone.

Jessica shrug and continue fixing the tent.Donghae walk next to her and help her.Thier hands touch but Jessica was out of her mind.She didn't even bother looking at him and continue fixing the tent.

"Nothing is happening.Let's just go back there's a lot of mosquito here." Sooyoung whine and was about to get out of their hiding place but Leeteuk stop her.