Chapter 23

After 8 hours the doctor get out of the operation room and told Jessica to come with him.Jessica follow the doctor nervously.

"Ms.Jessica please stay calm and strong no matter what." the doctor said,Jessica nodded. "SooJung-ssi only has 20% of survival.Even if she survive we don't know what will happen.Some possibilities at she wouldn't be able to dance or sing anymore and she can also have amnesia."

Jessica shook her head and throw papers at the doctor. "I pay money for you to save my sister not to tell me this kind of things!!!" Jessica yell. "What? My sister can't dance or sing? Do you want me to break your legs so you wouldn't be able to walk anymore?" She sartistically ask. "SooJung's dream is to sing and dance on the stage! How dare you tell me that she won't be able to dance and sing.How dare you gave her life a 20% chance! Your not god." She again throws everything on the doctor's dest then left the room.

Jessica walk lifelessly and bump at someone.She fell on the ground and someone offer her hands to help her.Jessoca hold the hands and look at the the girl.It's Taeyeon.

"Unni.." Jessica look at Taeyeon and hug her.Taeyeon push Jessica. "Ms. are you crazy? Unni? I don't have a sister.I'm the only daughter." Taeyeon said while scanning Jessica from head to toe to see if they have something in common.

Jessica was surprise and so she force a laugh and hit Taeyeon's arm playfully.She really lost her mind.She was suppose to be angry at Taeyeon but now she's laughing. "Unni stop lying~"

"I don't remember you so sorry Miss. I will excuse myself." Taeyeon was walking away but then Jessica kneel down and hug her legs. "Unni are we really over? Is SNSD really will disband after only one year? Will out dreams that we work so hard to reach will just vanish so fast and easily like this?..Sorry..." Jessica cried still hugging Taeyeon's legs.Taeyeon froze at Jessica's words.Jessica's words hit her really hard.

Taeyeon can hear Jessica sobbing then suddenly the air filled with silent.She turn around and found Jessica unconsciously lying in the floor.

"Jessica!! Jessica please wake up.I promise you I will put us back together but you need to stay strong and believe on me.I can only lean on you and Leeteuk." Taeyeon cried.Yeah,she remember now.

The nurse notice them and quickly get a doctor to check on Jessica.

Taeyeon was outside Jessica's room walking back and forth then she spot her.The person she really want to talk with.But when she remember something she feel really scared.

Flask Back
Taeyeon's parents force her to marry Baekhyun (in this story Baekhyun is Yoona's cousin) and so she is waiting in front of thier mansion.The maid saw her and let her in.Taeyeon went upstairs to greet Yoona since Yoona and her dad live with Beakhyun's family.She wanted to surprise Yoona so she slowly open the door.She hear Yoona talking.

"Yunho I told you to get lost.I told you to kidnap Jessica and I will give you money,After that you will leave me alone like nothing happened!" Yoona angrily told the person over the phone.Taeyeon's eyes widened.She took her phone out and record everything.

"Do you want more money? Ok I will give you more but you have to push Jessica off the stairs or hurt her so she can't perform." Yoona sigh "If you don't want money then what do you want?! Stupid!" Yoona took the battery of her phone out then throw it.

Beakhyun's mom called Taeyeon who was still in Yoona's door.Yoona hear it and when she turn around she saw Taeyeon standing on her door holding the doorknob.Taeyeon quickly walk away dragging Beakhyun's mother with her

After her talk with Beakhyun's mother she knew she need to let Leeteuk go and face Yoona.She knew she that they need to keep their marriage a secret and if it was discover then her career is over.She was about to go home but Yoona force her to follow her.

"I know you hear something.Tell me!" Yoona yell.authority can be seen through her eyes.Taeyeon didn't answer so Yoona took out a knife."I hear everything!" Taeyeon quickly answer then she cover her mouth.

"Don't worry your still my unni so I will give you a choice.You will keep this as a secret and help me.If you do that then I will help you cancel the arrange marriage with Beakhyun.If you disobey me and choose to tell them the truth I will make sure that you suffer.Since you know that I kidnap Jessica you should also know what I can do to your parents.I can kidnap them and throw them at the river and when you woke up,news about them being dead will be all over." Yoona threaten and so Taeyeon has no choice but to keep her secret.

End of Flash Back

"Yo...Yoona..." Taeyeon took all her courage and call her.Yoona look at her and her eyes are all red. "What do you want?" Yoona ask."Let's have a talk." Suddenly Yuri pop out of nowhere "The three of us should have a talk." She demanded.

The three of them went inside SNSD's van.They were all quite then Yuri decide to talk. "Yoona-yah please tell me.Are you really the one who stab Yourself? Just tell me the truth."Yuri calmly ask.

"She's the one who stab me." She said pointing at Taeyeon."No! You stab yourself." Taeyeon fight back then they started fighting and pulling each other's hair.Yuri stop them.

"Yoona how could you do this? I trusted you when you said that you won't hurt anyone but why?!!! Why did you stab yourself,hurt Jessica and hurt SooJung?!!!!" Yuri said while holding Yoona's shoulder thightly.

Yoona's eyes widened and soon tears form on her eyes "Want to know why? Jessica have everything but her dad was not contended and destroyed my family.Her dad is the reason why I don't have a mom!!!! Jessica she took Donghae-oppa away from me! She seduce him and took everything away from me!!!" She scream then hold Yuri's arms "Aren't you angry at her? We are suppose to debut sooner but it was delayed because Jessica left,she didn't even say goodbye."

Yuri throw Yoona's hands. "I told you that you know nothing about her,she didn't have everything.Your life is much better than her and past is the past.I'm happy right now and also thankful to her because I get to be more mature and learn more.I got to know our members so I'm thankful to Jessica!If we debut sooner then I wouldn't be this happy and close to our members.Everything is perfect but you ruined it!!!!!!!!!" Yuri scream at the top of her lungs.She was so angry and disappointed but not at Yoona but at herself for not helping her stop her plans.

Yoona was silent.Taeyeon cried at Yuri's words and realize that Yuri really love her members and she don't regret being with the same team with them.Yoona cried and cried then run away.Taeyeon and Yuri follow her but she got into her car and left.