Chapter 2

Eunhyuk's POV
"Eunhyuk why don't you buy ice cream and we'll wait here?"Donghae suggested
"I don't want to" I said "let Zhoumi go!"
"But I need to carry all this stuff." Zhoumi said, I looked into his hands full of bags.
"Ok, I'll go but wait for me here." I went to the counter to buy ice cream when suddenly two girl bump into me.
"Sorry sorry" one of the girl keep apologizing
"Oh! Super Junior!" the other girl shouted
"Eh?" I did not notice that I don't have my hood on.
Jessica's POV
What? Super Junior? I stop apologizing and look at the boy my eyes grew big, It's Eunhyuk he quickly put his hood on and smiled.
"Let's go Sunny." I said, what if he recognize me, I keep my head down.
"Why don't you guys sit with us?" He pointed at the table in the back where Donghae and a guy, I guess his name is Zhoumi sat.
"It's ok, I think we should go back now" I look at Sunny and she agreed, Eunhyuk look at me and said "You're beautiful, it's nice meeting you girls." then he left, what, he did not recognize me? Do I really look different?
IN THE BUS
"Sunny do I really look different?" I asked
"Well...yes! You used to have really long hair and it cover half of your face.Eunhyuk-shi even told you you're beautiful." she said while laughing
SUNNY'S POV
We finally reach Jessica's apartment. It's simple but beautiful and relaxing.
"Jessica, could I sleep here today?" I asked while laying down on her bed.
"I would love you to!" She said excitedly, I called My mom to inform her that I will sleep here then I look at the book shelf and find a year book, I opened it.
"First year high school?" I mumbled, I turned the pages and saw Jessica and flip the pages hoping to find someone I know but I was really shock when a picture of Donghae and Jessica drop on the floor I pick it up and stare at it they were eating ice cream under a cherry blossom tree and Donghae's hand was on Jessica's waist. I keep staring at it for a moment to make sure if it was really them and I did not notice Jessica enter the room. Her eyes is wide open while looking at the picture on my hands.
"Sunny...w-what are you doing?" She quickly take the picture from me
"You have something to explain." I said in a teasing tone and tickle her
"Tell me!!" I said, I keep on tickling her but she won't tell me so I tickle her more.
"Ok..I..will tell....tell you." she said in between laughter, I stop tickling her and she sat next to me.
"Well, there's nothing for me tell you" she said, I gave her a death glare.
"Ok, we use to be together but one day before they debut he broke up with me, I was really hurt so I went to America and tried to forget about him." I saw in her eyes that she doesn't want to talk about it so I did not ask anymore and change the subject.
"Tomorrow we have practice at 7 in the morning so we better sleep now." I saw relief in her eyes and we prepare to go to bed but 5 min. later were still awake so we decide to watch Aladdin.
END OF POV
"Unni, three more minutes before seven where's Sunny and Jessica unni?" Seohyun asked while eating her sweet potato.
Taeyeon take a deep breath " First day of practice as Seo Nyeo Shi Dae and they're already late."
"Unni could I wait for them outside?" Seohyun asked
"Go ahead be back in 5 minutes." Taeyeon gave Seohyun permission.
Seohyun went outside to wait for Sunny and Jessica but instead she saw Leetuek,Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.
"Anyeong hasseyo" she bowed then smile
"Oh anyeong Seohyun-ah" Leetuek greeted her
"Are you waiting for someone?" Kyuhyun asked
"Yes I'm waiting for my new unni" Seohyun answered with a bright smile, Kyuhyun blushed a little.
"New unni?" Eunhyuk asked "the new trainee?"
"Yes but they were late" Seohyun put a sad face but soon replace by laughter because of Sunny and Jessica.
"Unni!"she shouted, the boys turn their head and saw Sunny and Jessica running, when they reached Seohyun they were sweating a lot.
"Sorry we're late!"Sunny apologize Jessica took a deep breath and added " we slept at the bus."
"Are you guys okay?" Leeteuk ask
Sunny and Jessica was startled they did not realize that the boys was in there.
LEETEUK'S POV
"Are you guys okay?" I asked, they were startled I guess they didn't notice us.
"We're ok." they answered
"Oh you girls are the new trainee?" Eunhyuk was shock, did he know them?
"Hyung do you know them?" Kyuhyun asked
"We met yesterday at the ice cream store." Eunhyuk answer
"Let's go inside, you said you guys are late." I look at the girls, they look at each other then quickly run into their practice room but one of them look really familiar.
END OF POV
"Sunny, Jessica your late." Taeyeon said but in a calm voice.
"Sorry we did not get off the right bus stop because we fell asleep."Sunny answered and Jessica keep her head down.
"It's ok but next time don't be late." Taeyeon smiled at them.
" Is all the members here?" Their manager ask, they all nooded
" Follow me the CEO want to talk to you guys." they follow their manager into the CEO's room
IN SUPER JUNIOR PRACTICE ROOM
"Hyung!" Eunhyuk called Leeteuk "what are you thingking?"
"Eunhyuk that girl don't you think we saw her before, maybe she's Donghae's" he was cut off when Eunhyuk laugh and said " It can't be right? I mean she's in America and the way that girl dress and she even tie her hair and put hair pin, Soo yeon hate that kind of stuff, you know that she act like a boy."
"You don't know it's been a long time many things has change...even us." Leeteuk's face was serious.
"Oh our leader and dancing machine is having a serious conversation." Donghae who's dancing a few minutes ago was now next to Eunhyuk.
"YAH!" Leeteuk shouted
"Hyung! Hyung! " Sungmin entered the practice room
"What is there something wrong?" Leeteuk ask
"There's nothing wrong, it's about SNSD, Mr.Lee Soo Man want us..."

~ To be continue~
......................................................................................................................
Sorry if it's not good it's my first fanfic.
~ ENJOY ~