Chapter 9

Flashback (before Jessica entered the practice room)
Yoona saw Jessica and she quickly ran to the practice room to prepare.
"Donghae oppa." Yoona smiled at him.
"Oh!Yoona what do you want to ask me?" Donghae also smiled at her.
Yoona heard footsteps and she quickly ran to Donghae and kiss him.Donghae's eyes widened in shock especially when he pull away from Yoona and saw Jessica.Jessica ran outside.

"Yah! Im Yoona!" Donghae shout at Yoona but Yonna's face was expressionless.
"Why did you kiss me?!You said you have something to ask me! If your asking me out I'm saying no!!!" Donghae shout and went out to find Jessica.

Yoona's P.O.V
Jessica this is just the start,I'll hurt you more like what your dad did to my dad.I smirk evily.I should find Jessica first before Donghae did.

I ran to every bathroom and practice rooms but I can't find Jessica then suddenly I remember the rooftop,she always go there when she's feeling down.When I reach the rooftop I was right Jessica was there.

"Unni!" I fake a cry and hug her.
"Yoona-yah.....what's wrong?" Jessica ask,I smirk since she can't see me and cry harder.
"Sorry...I'm so sorry...i know you still love Donghae-oppa...he..he kiss me...I promise you I didn't want to do it." I lied.
"Don't be sorry Yoona-yah and stop crying...it make me more sad." Jessica told me.What a fool you are! Thank you for believing me,my plan is working well.I pull away from our hug.
"Unni forget Donghae,he's a playboy and he will just hurt you."I lied again,Sorry Donghae-oppa but my plan must go on.
"Araso."Jessica weakly said and we went home.
END OF P.O.V.

Donghae keep looking for Jessica but he can't find her then he saw Eunhyuk.
"Hyukie have you seen Jessica?" He ask.
"Ani.wae?" Eunhyuk ask worriedly.
"Well...she saw something she shouldn't have." Donghae was now more even worried.
"Hang in there she'll forgive you." Eunhyuk reassure Donghae and drag him to their next schedule.