Chapter 10

Jessica has been avoiding Donghae.Donghae always tried to approach her but he always failed.He was so angry at Yoona and he also never talk to her.

"Donghae oppa"Donghae turn around and he was surprise to saw Yoona calling him.
"What do you want?" He said coldly.
"Don't be like that oppa, I just want to hang out." Yoona again smile at him and he can't take it anymore.
"Yonna don't act like nothing happened....I know what you did last night!" He burst about and yell at her.
Yoona pretend to cry but inside her she was really happy that Donghae yelled and her.

Jessica's P.O.V.
"Yonna don't act like nothing happened....I know what you did last night!" Donghae yelled at Yoona.
What does he think he's doing? Why is he yelling at her?
"Yah!Donghae why are you yelling at her?!" I angrily ask.
"Because she's the one who put red paint on your clothes last night luckily the stylist had another one." Donghae explain but Yoona cried harder.
"Unni don't believe him.Why would I tried ruined our performance?" Yoona look at me and I don't know who to belive anymore.
"Enough! From now on I don't want to see you Donghae and I hate you more than anything in this world!" I yell at him and he just froze on his spot while I drag Yoona to the rooftop.

Me and Yoona stood at the rooftop silently and finally tears escape my eyes.I love Donghae,he used to be my everything or maybe until now he is,but he changed...a lot.

"Unni thank you for believing me." Yonna hug me.
"Ofcourse I will believe you." I fake a smile.
"Unni Donghae oppa tried to take me with him last night but luckily I escape." Yonna cried, I feel really sorry for her but why would Donghae be like that?
"Yoona don't cry I will protect you." I pat her back to calm her down.Finally she stop crying and face me.

"Unni how is your mom?" She suddenly ask me,I really wanted to cry right now but I don't want to show anybody that I'm weak because they will just take advantage of me like what happened before I came to live with my mom overseas.
"She's still in the hospital." I answer her holding my tears back.
"I wish she get well soon unni." Yonna smiled at me and I force a smile back.

"Jessica aren't you excited?we are gonna have our first mini album." Tiffany ask me in english,maybe she notice that I'm sad.
"I'm just worried about my mom she's really sick." I also talk to her in english.
"Don't worry she'll get well soon." Tiffany pat my shoulder and we start to dance our new song Girls Generation.
End of P.O.V.

At the dorm
"Yoona you're not like this." Yuri look at Yoona.She can't believe what she saw.
"Wae?! Don't you hate her?!" Yonna shout at her.
"I do! But your also bringing our team down so stop what your gonna do! Don't upload that picture." Yuri snatch the picture of Donghae and Jessica from Yoona's hand and continue talking.
"Yoona tell me! Why are you doing this? Do you know that it will also ruined our dreams?" Yuri ask her bestfriend but Yonna ignore her and went out their room and out the dorm.