Chapter 25

Yunho became so miserable.She love Yoona so much but Yoona lie to him.She hurt him.He was walking lifelessly along the trail when she saw a familiar figure.She was crying and was about to jump off the cliff.Yunho quickly run but Yoona already jump off.Yunho shout Yoona's name then he heard Yoona.He look down the cliff and saw Yoona holding on a piece of branch.He grab her hands and bring her up.

Yoona cried but Yunho keep shouting at her. "Are you out of your mind?! Why did you jump?!! Are you crazy?!!! What if you fall?!!! Yoona stop-" he didn't finish talking Yoona hug him really thight.

"Oppa I'm sorry.I'm so sorry realizing that I love you just now was a big mistake.Realizing that all I did was wrong all this time was a big mistake.Oppa forgive me..I'm blinded by fame and jealousy that it cause me to do bad things and almost kill myself and other people who didn't do anything." This time Yoona was so sincere and Yunho can feel it.

Yunho hug Yoona back. "Yoona I love you but I'm not ready to forgive you yet.Get Jessica's forgiveness first." He took off his jacket and put it on Yoona. "Let's go I will bring you to the hospital." Yoona nodded and follow Yunho.

The door open and Sunny came rushing in.She's full of sweat and tears.Jessica's heart beat so fast. "Jessica we need you to hurry in SooJung's room.She's awake but the doctor said that this might be the last time you can talk to her.The surgery didn't go well and-" Sunny didn't finish talking,Jessica ran past her and hurriedly went to SooJung's room.

Jessica twist the knob and saw SooJung lying there in the hospital bed with a lot of wires connected to her body.She can hear the sounds of the machines.She sat on a chair next to SooJung and hold her hands.SooJung open her eyes and smile at Jessica.Jessica's heart break seeing SooJung force a smile in front of her even though inside she's hurting.

"Un..ni,Unni I'm so...sor..ry to make you...wor..ry about me.Dont...cry." SooJung reach out her hands to wipe Jessica's tears.Jessica smile at her sister and hold her hands thightly. "SooJung-ah I love you so much.Thank you for evrything." She cried.

SooJung try to talk but no sound came out of her mouth.Jessica kiss her forehead "SooJung I don't want to see you suffering like this.You can rest now.I love you so much." She said and with that SooJung close her eyes and the machine made a long line.Jessica cried and the doctor came to revive SooJung but she's really gone.

Sunny and Tiffany bring Jessica back to her room.She didn't stop crying.Donghae came inside with Yunho and Yoona.The three don't know what just happened.Jessica rush over at Yoona and Yunho.She slap Yoona really hard.She turn to Yunho and shout at him "Have you realize what you've done? You killed my sister,YOUR OWN SISTER!!" She scream while hitting him on the chest.Donghae's eyes widened and finally tears escape his eyes.

Jessica fell on the floor crying.Her mom enter the room and saw her. "Jessica where is SooJung?" She ask looking around.She was in a wheelchair.Jessica cry harder.Donghae lift her up and sit her on her bed.Jessica's mom saw Yunho."Yunho why are you here? Where is SooJung?" Everyone was quite then finally Donghae spoke. "I'm so sorry Mrs.Jung SooJung-ah she's...gone." He said sobbing.Mrs.Jung cry so hard.Everyone was.

"Get out of here!!!!!" Jessica yell angrily at Yunho and Yoona.Donghae and Tiffany push the two put of the room."Umma.." Jessica walk towards her mom and hug her.Sunny and Sungmin calm the two of them down but Jessica just can't stop crying.

7 days later
Jessica and her member excluding Yoona was on the cemetery visiting SooJung.They just can't help but to cry.

Jessica put the flowers down next to SooJung's name. "SooJung-ah unni is really sorry.I'm so sorry that I didn't take good care of you.I miss you so much.Your angelic voice,dance and all.I love you~" Jessica sob.

"Unni,we all miss her.Pull yourself together we are still here for you and I'm sure SooJung don't want to see you like this.She wants to see you smile." Seohyun the maknae put kneel down and hug Jessica.

Jessica wipe her tears and look at Seohyun. "Seohyun-ah thank you for always being there for me.From now on Unni will become a stronger person who all of you can lean on." Jessica force a smile at look on last time at SooJung's name before telling the members that they should go.

6 Months Later
Yoona was not put behind the bars and so as Yunho.Jessica has not forgive them fully yet but she's trying to.It's not really completely Yunho's fault why SooJung died but if he didn't kidnap her she wouldn't get hit by a car.

Yoona was taking a break from the entertainment industry but when she go back she will be focusing on acting.Yunho was studying in collage and soon will be graduating.

SNSD just finish their comeback with only 8 members.Thier new song was called Gee,it was really popular.

Donghae was waiting on SNSD's waiting when the door open and a really beautiful girl enter. "Jessica uhm...Is your schedule done.Can you come with me somewhere?" He ask nervously.Jessica look at him with her famous cold expression then nodded.

"You can wait on your car.I will just told my manger." Jessica said. "Uh,ok." Donghae said then went nervously on his car.Aftee a while Jessica came and Donghae drove.The whole ride was silent then finally they have arrive on their destination.

Donghae open the door for Jessica.Jessica get out and was so amaze they where in a high place where it looks like you can touch the sky.Jessica look at Donghae with a dazzling eyes.

Donghae kneel on of his knee and pull out a red box.Jessica was surprise. "Jessica,wait that's wrong.Jung Sooyeon please forgive me for what I have done in the past I was blinded by fame and so I broke up with you.At that time I broke up with you because of 3 reasons.I want us to debut,I don't want you to lean on me too much and focus all your attention on me and I don't want to hurt you by holding on to you when I was scared that people might found out about us." Donghae said.Jessica hiss. "But this time I will give up everything if I have to.I won't let go of you anymore.Please be my girlfriend."

Jessica was so touch but she still manage not to show it too much. "Oppa I love you too.You were always there for me when I'm lost and dong know what to do.Please be mine and I will be yours.I won't let go either." Jessica hug him.

Donghae pull away and stare at her then kiss her.Jessica did the same.This time they won't let go of each other and love each other more than they did in the past.

______________________________________________________
Yehey! I finish my first fanfic.Sorry if it's not good and tnx for reading till the end.I will upload the extra chapter if I have time to make one.I want to write my other stories too.Hehe~