Chapter 16

Jessica's hands are tied in a chair while her mouth is tape.She tried to struggle but she's so tired now.
It's been 3 hours since Jessica was missing and all the members are looking for her.

"Manager let's just call the police." Sunny beg but their manager shook his head "If something bad happen to Jessica you must hide,because I don't know what I will do to you,i might kill you!"
"Sunny calm down for now let's continue looking,if another hour past and we still unavailable to find Jessica then-" Sungmin glared at SNSD's manager "let's call the police even if your manager didn't give us any permission."
"Sunny,I'm just trying to protect SNSD's image but if it's really needed I will personally call the police and all the people to look for Jessica.Let's wait more,what if she's just with her friends??" Manager said.
"What your saying is unreasonable,you know that Jessica will never abandon her schedule just because of a friend!" Sunny yelled then ran outside SM building while Sungmin follow behind her.

Sunny was startled when Sungmin suddenly put a hat and a glasses on her."Someone might recognize us.Don't forget we are still an idol."
"Thank you." Sunny smile weakly at Sungmin.

"Ma'am,what should I do now?" The kidnapper ask.
"Don't hurt her so much but scared her." the girl from from the other line demand "In one hour they will call the police so by that time escape."
"I understand ma'am." the kidnapper said then ended the call.He put the phone onto his pocket then walk closer to Jessica.
"Should we start?" He ask as he lift Jessica's chin up,Jessica struggle then step on the kidnappers feet.
"You!" The kidnapper yell then he held a knife and put it next to Jessica's neck "I like that necklace that your wearing."
The kidnapper take Jessica's necklace "Did your boyfriend give it to you?" He ask but Jessica ignore him and roll her eyes.
The kidnapper get irritated,he made a small cut on Jessica's right hand which made Jessica cry.
"Oops! Sorry.Why don't we take the tape off your mouth? Since no one will hear you even if you scream.I want to hear you shout in pain." The kidnapper take the tape off Jessica's mouth.
"Please give me that necklace back oppa."Jessica was not crying because of the cut on her hand but because of her necklace.
The kidnapper laughs sartistically "I will give this back but I will made more cut on your hands."
"It doesn't matter just give me back that necklace." Jessica cried.
The kidnapper gave her the necklace then took his knife,he made a long cut on Jessica's left hands and another one on Jessica's palm.Jessica scream in pain as she turn pale.
"I'm not killing you so before your blood runs out I better bring left you outside and let your precious members bring you to the hospital." The kidnapper said then Jessica pass out.He carry Jessica then call his boss.

"Ma'am I will left Jessica on the back of an old school." He said when his boss pick up the phone.
"Ok,escape quickly,anyway I already transfer the money on your account,get lost and pretend that you didn't do anything." The girl on the other side of the line firmly said before ending the call.

"Oppa,what's happening?" Krystal cried "where is my sister?"
"Calm down Soo Jung uhmm...Jessica-ssi is with Donghae." Shindong calm Krystal down.
"Nothing is wrong,they were just playing in the arcade." Kyuhyun said that cause him to receive a glare from Heechul.
"Games is all on your mind." Heechul whispered to him.
"I know something is wrong tell me!" Krystal protested "tell me! She is my sister so I need to know."
The 3 guys uncomfortably look at each other.
"Oppa tell me!" Krystal cried.
"Fine! Jessica is missing,we can't find her! Aish!" Heechul yelled in frustration and went outside their dorm to find Jessica.
"We're not suppose to tell her though." Kyuhyun sigh then turn to the pale Krystal "Soo Jung don't worry everyone is looking for her,we'll find her soon."

The kidnapper carried Jessica out of his car then place her next to a gate of an old school.
"Sorry Jessica,I really need money and this is the only way I can earn money for dad's surgery." the kidnapper whisper to the unconscious Jessica then saw the necklace on Jessica's hands "this necklace must be really important,again I'm sorry."
The kidnapper look one last time at Jessica before leaving.

The kidnapper park his car and quickly enter Seoul Hospital.
"Mr.Jung you can visit your dad now." the nurse approach him.
"Thanks." Yunho said.While he was on his way to his dad's room he saw Donghae talking on the phone,he suddenly think of an idea.
"Excuse me?" Yunho approach Donghae then hand him a letter "Someone ask me to give this to you."
Donghae take the letter then reads it,while reading Yunho quickly hide.
"Who give this to you?!" Donghae shouted but then Yunho is gone.Donghae didn't waste anymore time he quickly ran outside and drive to an old school where Jessica is.

Jessica's P.O.V.
Where am I? Why is the surrounding so white? Am I in heaven?
I tried standing up but my body hurts,wait it hurts then that means I'm not in heaven,I'm still alive *sigh* what a relief.

"Jessica your awake!" I was startled Donghae suddenly pop out of nowhere and hug me.
"I was so worried." he said,wait why do I feel my shoulder getting wet,is he crying? "Jessica does your wound hurt?"
I didn't answer him and instead push him away "What's wrong with you?" I angrily ask but then I was shock when he smile.
"Are you stupid? Why are you smiling?" I again angrily ask.
"Because that means your back.It will be really weird if you act all nice all of a sudden." He smile at me,we just stare at each other for a while then I remember the necklace.
"Where is my necklace?" I ask him "do you have it?"
"What necklace?" He questioned.
"Aish! I even get all this cut because I'm trying not to lose that necklace but then it's gone." I mumble "I need to find it."
"Don't worry just tell me how it look like and I will look for it." He put his hands on my shoulder but I slap it.
"Yah!" He glare at me "now tell me do you remember the kidnapper?"
All that happened last night rush through my mind.Why did he kidnap me?
"Jessica we need to find the kidnapper so tell me." Donghae was so serious "did you see his face?"
"I didn't see his face." I lied "And why are you asking me,your not even a police.Could you just get out!"