Chapter 13

(Soo Jung is Krystal's Korean name)

Yuri's P.O.V.
Yoona told me everything but what she think is all wrong.Jessica don't have everything,her life is not like a fairy tale.I was there,I saw what happened to her family.

Flash back (6 years ago)
"I'm so tired of you and I'm leaving!!!" Mrs.Jung angrily yelled at Mr.Jung.
"Then leave,also bring your stupid daughters with you!!!!" Mr.Jung push Jessica and Krystal to Mrs.Jung.
"Jessica right now...I can't bring you with me...umma don't have enough money to take care of you and Krystal." Mrs.Jung turn to Jessica and told her.
"Umma I let's bring unni with us." Krystal cried while holding Jessica's hands.
"Soo Jung we can't and also unni needs to continue being a trainee so she can debut and become a star." Mrs.Jung smiled at Jessica then at Krystal.
"I don't want to stay here and debut if that means Krystal and you would leave me here." Jessica cried.
"Stop your none-sense talking and leave already!" Mr.Jung throw His wife's stuff outside.
"Soo Jung let's go." Mrs.Jung kiss Jessica then drag Krystal outside.
"Umma don't go" the 12 years old Jessica cried while holding her mom's legs so she can't leave.
"Jessica I promise you we will come back and take you with us...and stop crying did you forget Yuri is waiting for you upstairs in your room." Mrs.Jung take Jessica's hands and hold them before leaving with Krystal.

What they don't know is...Yuri saw everything.
End of flashback

"Jessica always tried to look strong.Only me and the CEO knew what really happened because Jessica don't want to tell Yoona." why am I talking to myself? I think I got carried away by my emotions.

"Yuri~" I turn around and saw Yoona smiling at me.
"Yoona-ah,why?" I ask her.
"Yuri are you still angry at me?" Yoona's smile was gone and she look so sad.
"No I was just...just upset because of your acts.Yoona,I'm going to pretend that I don't know anything but if something bad happened to Jessica..if you hurt her,I don't know if we will still be friend." I seriously told her.I don't want to get involve but I feel sorry for Jessica.
"Araso" Yoona simply told me then leave the room.
End Yuri's P.O.V.

"Hyung aren't you scared that manager-hyung and our fans will discover that your dating Taeyeon?" Donghae ask Leeteuk.
"I really love her so I don't care what other will say if they discover about our relationship.I hope Taeyeon feels the same way." Leeteuk answer Donghae with sincerity.The atmosphere become so silent so Leeteuk decided to talk again.
"But if the time comes that I really have to let go of her,I'll do it without hesitation to protect her."
"I think I'm really coward hyung." Donghae said with straight face.
"You will find the courage to confess to her someday if your really love her." Leeteuk flash his angelic smile at Donghae and left.
"Courage to confess,huh?" Donghae mumbled.
"Hae-oppa!" A girl opened the door and call him,Donghae look at the girl who seems familiar.
"Who are you?" He ask the girl.
"Oppa it's me Soo Jung,we met couple of times when I came back here in Korean to visit my sister,Sooyeon or should I say Jessica?" Soo Jung said.
"Oh long time no see Soo Jung.Your a big girl now." Donghae pinch the 13 years old girl's cheeks.
"Oppa I'm cute aren't I?" Soo Jung playfully ask.
"Ofcourse you are." Donghae chuckled.
"Oppa you don't look like 21 years old......you look like 18." Soo Jung look at Donghae from head to toe.
"And you don't talk like a 13 years old girl,ajumma." Donghae tease and they both laugh.
"So,how did you get here in our practice room,are you alone?" Donghae stop laughing and ask the girl.
"No,my mom is here talking to Mr.Lee.I was in my way to my sister's practice room when I saw the sign that says 'Super Junior'." Soo Jung explain.
"Did your sister know that your here in Korea?" Donghae ask.
"No,I want to surprise her.Actually me and my mom arrive here in Korea 4 days ago.I have a good news for my sister." Soo Jung excitedly told Donghae.
"And what is the good news your talking about?" Donghae interestingly ask the girl and Soo Jung think for a while before telling him that she was now a trainee.
"Your the very first person I told about it except my mom." -Soo Jung
"Then do you want me to bring you to SNSD's practice room so you can tell Sooyeon about it now?" Donghae ask Soo Jung but he just also want to use it as an excuse to see Jessica.
"Sure,to tell you the truth oppa I'm lost.I can't find their practice room." Soo Jung shyly told Donghae.
"Ahhh~ your so cute." Donghae grab Soo Jung's hand and bring her to SNSD's practice room.

"Oridago noriji marayo sujuboso maldo mothago Oridago noriji marayo seuchyo ganeun yaegiboon ingol~" SNSD
"Unni!" Soo Jung ran to her unni and cause SNSD to stop dancing and look at the girl then to Donghae.
"Krystal,what are you doing here?" Jessica ask her sister while hugging her.
"Unni I have a good news!" Soo Jung excitedly told her sister.
"But I'm practicing." Jessica told Soo Jung then look at her members.
"It's ok Jessica you already perfect the dance steps and also the song." Teayeon told her.
"And you've been practicing this morning by yourself." Sunny added.
"Tnx,I'll go now and bring this little girl outside so we wouldn't interrupt you guys." Jessica said.
"Unni,I'm not a little girl anymore.Donghae-oppa even told me that I'm a big girl now." Soo Jung pout.Jessica look around and saw Donghae leaning on the wall.
"Donghae-oppa help me find your practice room." Soo jung told her sister.
"Oh,really? Thank you Donghae." Jessica simply told Donghae and went outside with her sister.

"Sooyeon" Jessica turn around when she heard someone called her.
"What?" She coldly ask.
"Could...Could I come with you?" Donghae nervously ask then it was silent no one talk.
"Sooyeon,my daughter." Mrs.Jung broke the silent.
"Umma!" Jessica ran to her mom and hug her.
"Sooyeon take care of Soo Jung for today I need to go and find a house where we can stay." Mrs.Jung told Jessica then hurried out the SM building.
"She's acting weird these days unni." Soo Jung who is beside Donghae told Jessica.
"I'm worried." Jessica said outloud without thinking.
"Don't be." Soo Jung reassure her.
"So can Donghae-oppa come with us? I want to go to amusement park." Soo Jung jump up and down while holding Donghae's hand.
"Don't you have schedule? Your career is more important than...us,right? So what if someone saw us together,that will be a problem." Jessica show Donghae her famous expression,the ice princess expression.
Donghae shook his head and said "I don't have a schedule and we need to put a disguise on.don't forget your also an idol." but he didn't answer Jessica's 2nd question.
"Unni please let him come with us.Why are you two being like this?" Soo jung said when she notice that Jessica was so cold at Donghae.
"Ok,let's go." Jessica hold Soo Jung's left hand while Donghae follow them behind.
"Oppa hold my right hand.You look lonely." Soo Jung tease.Donghae hold Soo Jung's right hand.
"Wait,we need a disguise." Jessica remember.
Donghae went to their practice room to get a disguise for him and Jessica.