Chapter 24

At Taeyeon's room in the hospital
"How did you know all of that?" Taeyeon ask Yuri as she hand her a cup of hot chocolate.The police are currently looking for Yoona but not because they told them that Yoona kidnap Jessica but because Taeyeon reported that Yoona was missing.

"Yunho" Yuri shortly answered then drink her hot chocolate."Who?" Taeyeon question. "Jung Yunho.Jessica's step brother.When Jessica was young I use to come with her and her dad to visit Yunho-oppa." Yuri explain.

"Yunho...Yunho.." Taeyeon tried to recall where she hears that name. "Yunho?! The one Yoona ask to kidnap Jessica." Taeyeon said almost spitting her hot chocolate all over Yuri. "Yes but he did that because he needs money for their dad's operation.Jessica know that Yunho kidnap her."

Flash Back
Yuri went back to the old school to find Jessica's necklace.When she found it she saw a paper attach to it.She didn't open the letter and instead went back quickly to the hospital.

After she gave Jessica the necklace and their hugging moment she gave her the letter.Jessica open it and was so shock.

Sooyeon I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but I have to because someone ask me to do that to you and I have no choice because I need some money for dad's operation.I'm really sorry,please forgive me.
Your lovely and handsome brother :)
Jung Yunho

End of flash back

"Taeyeon!" after Yuri's story Leeteuk came running to Taeyeon's room.When he saw Taeyeon he quickly hug her.Taeyeon push him and his back hit the wall."You have something to explain to me." Taeyeon said and gesture for Yuri to leave.Yuri do at what Taeyeon ask her.

"Leeteuk do you still love Yoona?" Taeyeon ask as soon as Yuri leave the room.*Here we go again* Leeteuk thought. "You even ask her to marry you when you." Taeyeon pout. Leeteuk smile at how cute Taeyeon act "I told you past is past.Those pictures of me and Yoona that you saw on my house are nothing,it's just our past memory,your my present now and you will also be my future and will never be my past." As Leeteuk say those line Taeyeon's mood brighten.

"Really?" Taeyeon ask still pouting.Leeteuk nodded and sit next to Taeyeon."Oppa are you angry at me?" Taeyeon ask. "No,Sunny explain everything to me and tilde me that your memory is back that's why I came here running." Leeteuk said then hug Taeyeon.

"How did she even know all of that." Taeyeon hiss.Leeteuk chuckle "Ofcourse Sunny know,she's been following you all this time and when your sleeping she will come inside your room secretly." Leeteuk explain.

Taeyeon broke their hug and point at a flower on her desk. "So that's why there's always some fresh flowers on the vase?" Taeyeon ask.Leeteuk nodded. "I thought you were the one who brought those." Taeyeon said slightly disappointed.

Leeteuk kiss her forehead "You don't need those kind of flowers because the one and only flower that you need is me." Leeteuk said while winking at Taeyeon.

Jessica woke up and saw Donghae sleeping peacefully next to her.He was seating on a chair while his head was on Jessica's bed.She put her hand on his hair and stroke it then Donghae open his eyes and quickly seat up.

"Jessica how are you feeling? Are you ok?" Donghae ask scanning Jessica's face.Jessica smile at him. "I'm ok." She shortly replied then she remember the moment before she get unconscious.

"Donghae-yah,Taeyeon,where is she? What happened to her?" She ask panicking.Donghae out his hands on her shoulders "Don't worry she's fine now.Sunny-ssi said that her memory loss was just the effect of her medicine and she's stress too much but she's fine now.She recover her memory."

Jessica sigh in relief. "But Jessica,we have one more problem.I don't really want to tell you this now but you have to know.Yoona-yah she's...she's missing." That's all Donghae said.He don't want to mention what Yoona did.Not now.

"What?!!" Jessica stand up but Donghae sit her back down. "The police are looking for her.You need more rest,stay here and I will help look for her.Don't worry about SooJung too Tiffany,Sunny and Sungmin are looking after her.I'm sure your other members finish their schedule already and they're on their way here."

Jessica was resisting but then Yuri enter her room. "Jessica don't worry just leave it to the police and to Donghae" Yuri look at Donghae "Donghae-oppa call us immediately when you found Yoona,araso?"

Donghae nodded and make his way out of Jessica's room to his car to look for Yoona.

"Yuri how is Taeyeon? Why did you left her? Did you forgive her already? Did you-"Jessica attack Yuri with questions,Yuri cover Jessica's mouth "Jessica I can't answer all your questions at once so calm down.First of all Taeyeon is okay now.Second,Leeteuk-oppa is with her.Third,So Donghae-oppa didn't tell you?"

Jessica took off Yuri's hands from her mouth "Didn't tell me what?".Yuri sigh and finally told Jessica what Yoona did.Jessica was so shock,she was speechless and also blame herself at the same time and Yuri notice that. "Jessica it's not just your fault.She's our bestfriend.I should've known what's happening on her,how she felt when you left and I should have told her about you and your past.I should have trusted her more." Yuri said almost crying.

The world seems to stop for the two.They stay in each other's arm crying.For a very long time it reminds them of their childhood.They were always there for each other especially when Jessica's parents divorce.

Jessica's dad start to act badly towards her and hurt her.He even want Jessica to stop being a trainee and work but Jessica stay strong and stop going to school instead.She go to SM Entertainment in the morning and when it's night she watch over her neighbor's daughters.
When she met Donghae,her world revolved around him.When he's happy,she's happy and when he's sad,she's sad.Donghae makes her smile and happy so when her mom offer her to go to states she refuse.She want to debut and be with Donghae even though she know that they need to keep their relationship a secret and they will face a lot of problem.She never thought that Donghae will broke up with her.She was so hurt physically and mentally.Her dad hurt her and also Donghae.She called her mom and decided to live in America.She never know who her dad's mistress.