Chapter 3

"There's nothing wrong, it's just about SNSD, Mr.Lee Soo Man want us to help them move next to our dorm and he want us to monitor and mentor them." Sungmin sound so excited.
"So does that means we get to see them more often now?" Kyuhyun asked, happiness is seen to his face.
"Tsk,tsk...our maknae is deeply in love." Leeteuk tease him, Kyuhyun gave Leetuek a death glare. If glare can kill Leeteuk will probably die.
IN THE CEO'S OFFICE
" WHAT? SUPER JUNIOR?" Jessica shouted
"Since all of you already meet all of them except Sunny, I think it will be really comfortable."Mr.Lee said, Jessica was still in shock, Mr.Lee look at Jessica and continue to talk "I already told Sungmin and their manager and they agreed to help."
"It will be interesting starting tomorrow. " Taeyeon giggled.
"You girls are dismiss, except Jessica." Mr.Lee said Jessica feel her heart beating fast,she knew he's gonna talk about the past. Teayeon looked at her worriedly then leave with the girls.
"Jessica I noticed that Yuri and Yoona is still mad and they doesn't dare to even look or talk to you." Mr.Lee started talking in a quite voice so only Jessica can hear him.
"I can't blame them they where so close on reaching their dreams but yet because of me.." tears fell down on Jessica's cheeks "because of me it was put into a halt."Jessica continue in a wobbly voice, Mr.Lee handed her a tissue.
"Jessica it's ok to cry, anyway I welcome you back, your one of our precious trainee with an angel like voice." when Mr.Lee said that Jessica cry even harder, Mr.Lee stand up patted Jessica's back and said "This time don't run away." he whispered and leave the room.
Jessica stayed at the room for at least 3 min. then went to their practice room, all of the girls looking at her with a 'what happened look' except Yuri and Yoona who have their own little world, she keep standing there with awkwardness until someone enter the room.
"Yo, Yo, Man, Where is my sister, bro!" a man said, Jessica was startled.She turned around and saw Heechul standing a centimeters away from her, their eyes met and she quickly looked away.
"Oh sorry,I'll came back later." Heechul said and leaved the room, he felt that the atmosphere is awkward but she saw someone that really look familiar though.
Jessica walked in front of Yoona and Yuri and cleared her throat.
"Uhm...Yu...Yuri and Yoona."she said, Yuri and Yoona looked at her blankly.
JESSICA'S POV
"Uhm...Yu...Yuri and Yoona." I said I don't know why but I felt really nervous, they look at me blankly, I cleared my throat again and said "let's talk.....please." Matter of fact I really miss them so I'm glad when they stand up and agreed, I felt my eyes getting watery
and the girls was staring at me but I ignored them and followed Yuri and Yoona to the roof top.
"What do you want?" Yuri asked coldly, Yoona was just beside her looking on the floor.
"You see, I'm really sorry for...for leaving just like that without saying a word to you guys." I said I was feeling really sorry.
"Unni~"Yoona mumbled, Yuri looked at her.
"Unni I really hate you!!!!!" She shouted at me, tears are falling down her cheeks.
"Yoona I'm really sorry." I cried "beacuase of me our debut was put into a halt."
"It's not because of that!!!" She shouted again, I looked at her, she put her hands on my shoulder "Do you know how worried I was." she said on a small voice, she look into my eyes and hugged me then I hugged her back.
Yuri ran to the stairs and slam the door.
YURI'S POV
Yoona hugged her I can't look at them anymore, I miss Jessica too but I am angry at her for leaving us and cutting our communication, I really hate her, I run down the stairs and saw the girls looking at me worriedly.
"Yuri~ah, Jessica is she the girl that your suppose to debut with?" She asked while comforting me.
"Yuri unni"Seohyun hug me "I know that it's been hard for you, don't hold your tears." with that I buried my face into our maknae's hair and cried, I can feel that I was really loved by the members, I stayed like that for a couple of minutes and pull away from Seohyun.
"Thank you!" I smiled, I feel better now.
"Let's go back into the practice room before Jessica see us here." Sunny suggested.
We arrived into the practice room, we sat into a circle then Taeyeon put her hands on my shoulder and ask "Do you want to tell us want happened, maybe you'll feel better." I nooded and tell them what happened.
Flash back (2 years ago)
"Soo yeon~ah what's wrong?" I asked she looked really down, she didn't answer, Yoona removed her hair that was all in her face, she was crying.
"Unii..." Yoona hugged her, the last time I saw her cry like that was when her mom and dad get a divorce and her mom took her younger sister in America, her dad always hurt her, that has completely changed her from a girly girl to a boyish girl.I was staring at them deep into my thingking.
"Sorry Yuri I have to show you this side of me...again." she apologize but his looking on the floor.
"It would not make us a real friend if your not being yourself, right?" I asked with a smile on my face and she nooded. After 5 min. we practice a song that was supposed to be our debut song but Jessica keep making mistake so we decided to go home.
The next morning
"Yoona~ah what are you looking at?" She pointed on Jessica who was talking on the phone and about to cry. I was going to comfort her but Yoona stopped me.
"Last night I saw her leaved, I think she need time for herself, right now she's talking to her dad." I looked agin to Jessica who was now sitting on the couch with her hand on covering her face, maybe Yoona's right. I went back to my room, since It was our day off.
That day was kind of weird, we did not hang out or eat together, we just stayed on our own room all day.
Next morning
"Yuri unni! Unni!" Yoona shouted from the living room, I ignored her and cover my face with my pillow, Yoona went into my room take my pillow off my face but I closed my eyes tightly, I can feel her sitting on my bed and she whisper "otoke Unni?" I can feel water dropping on my face, no it's not just water it's tears, I quickly sat and asked Yoona what happened.
I ran into Jessica's room and check her closet but her clothes are gone, I looked around the room and saw a paper on her bed.
Yuri, I'm sorry, I hope you'll understand when I came back, please take care of Yoona.
Yoona~ah when you debut I will be your number one fans, Soo yeon unni is really sorry but I need to leave for good, take care<3.
- love Soo yeon
I showed Yoona the letter and she kept crying.I quickly grab my jacket and went to SM building, Mr.Lee told me that Jessica leave due to family matters.
END OF FLASH BACK
...................................................................................................................
I know it's not so interesting but please read it.
Thanks <3
P/s Soo yeon is Jessica's korean name.