Chapter 17

Donghae's P.O.V.
"I didn't see his face." Jessica shouted "And why are you asking me,your not even a police.Could you just get out!"

I sigh then the room filled with silence "Jessica" I said seriously.

"Hmm?" She ask looking directly on my eyes.She never failed to make my heart beats so fast.

"I'm sorry." I whisper,Jessica raise her eyebrows as I walk slowly to her bed,I just can't control myself...I kiss her.She didn't do anything,we stayed like that for a minute before Jessica push me.

"You!why did you do that?!" She yelled at me but I just keep thinking 'Did she still like me? Why didn't she push me immediately?'. I was still deep in thought when Jessica throw a pillow on me.

"Get out!" She yelled at the top of her lungs then the door opened revealing SNSD's members.

"Yah! Lee Donghae,what did you do to her?" Taeyeon glared at me.I ignore her and get out of the room.
Without even noticing I went to the rooftop and look at the sky full of stars then tears fell down from my eyes.

As expected I still love her but I'm confuse about her feelings.I'm a fool for making you cry Jessica,please forgive me.If your feelings has changed then I guess I have to let go.All I want to do is protect you.

"Oppa!" I heard someone called me before I turn around I quickly wipe my tears.

I cleared my throat when I saw Yoona."Yoona,why are you here?"

"Oppa,why?!" She cried "WHY!!" Now she yelled at me.I'm so confuse. "Why are you wasting your tears for her? Can't you do the same to me? Can you cry for me once?!"

Yoona what's going on? I feel sorry for her,I approach her and hug her.

"Oppa can't you look on me once? I was always there for you since we were in elementary but then you met Jessica-unni and turn your back on me.WHY?!!" She sobbed then I hug her tightly.

"Sorry Yoona-yah I only think of you as a younger sister and I never thought that since I met Jessica I spend less time with you but Yoona-ah...I never turn my back on you." I broke the hug and look at her directly in the eyes "Yoona-yah I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way...I like you but not as how much I love Jessica."

"I'll wait for the time where you can finally come closer to me and hug me warmly." She weakly said before turning around "Oppa I'll wait even if it has to be forever because I know that I love you and only you." Yoona confess but without facing me.

"Yoona-yah don't expect too much from me." I said and was about to hug her again but then she run away.
-End of Donghae's P.O.V.-

Yoona ran outside the hospital.Her heart aches.
'Why? Jessica-unni have everything,can't she give me Donghae?' Yoona thought while crying.Then suddenly she felt someone put a coat at her.Yoona turn around only to find Yunho looking at her.

"Why are you still here?" She ask him while wiping her tears.Yunho remain silent. "Didn't I told you to get lost?!" Yoona shout.

"Yoona-ah" Yunho hug her "You can lean on me, I'm always here for you."

"Yoona-ah?" Yoona ask sartistically "We're not even close,I just met you yesterday."

Yunho hug her tightly and Yoona can't help but to feel comfortable in his arms.Soon Yoona cried her heart out while Yunho puts his hands in her back calming her down.

Jessica look around but Yoona is not there with the members "Where is Yoona?" Jessica ask.

"Yoona went to the comfort room,she said that she don't want to see you suffering." Taeyeon smile at how nice Yoona is.

"Jessica did you see the kidnapper's face?" Sunny ask worriedly.Jessica remember that Donghae ask the same question.

She shook her head "I didn't see his face." Jessica look at Yuri "Can you guys leave for a little bit except for Yuri?"

Everyone nodded then soon no one was on the room except for Jessica and Yuri.Yuri sat on a chair examining Jessica.

"Yuri-ah...I think I know who the kidnapper is." Jessica told Yuri,Yuri's eyes widened.

"Why did you lie? Who is he?" She look seriously at Jessica.Jessica took a deep breath before answering "Oppa...Yunho-oppa."

"Jessica...Yunho is your brother even though he's only your dad's son not your mom you still spend a lot of time with him and he's really nice.He can't hurt you." Yuri disagree on what Jessica said but Jessica is really sure that it was her oppa because she saw him and the way he touch her. 'He was just force' she tought.

"Yuri I'm sure it's him.I saw him." Jessica persuade Yuri.
"So,what do you want me to do?" Yuri ask "Find him,told the police? What?"

"Yuri do me a favor...find where Yunho-oppa or find my...my dad but before that" Jessica remember the necklace "Could you go back to the old school where Donghae found me and look for a necklace? It's a half heart shape." Jessica beg.

Yuri sigh as she know why the necklace was so important to Jessica "Jessica...let him go now."

Jessica look away and avoid Yuri's eyes.Yes,she want to let him go..she tried to let him go but she just can't.he's her first love and now she know why people said 'first love never dies'."Are you gonna look for it or not?" Jessica ask while standing up trying to leave the hospital.
Yuri push her down "ok.fine I will,but stay here."

At Super Junior's Dorm
"Donghae found her!" Sungmin yelled as he enter thier dorm.Shindong quickly cover his mouth then point to Krystal who is sleeping on the sofa.

"Sorry." Sungmin lower his voice then Kyuhyun arrive from the kitchen "Hyung, what happend,I'm curious." He curiously said then Sungmin starts his story.
"Donghae receive a letter from someone saying where Jessica-ssi is then he found her and bring her to the hospital.Jessica-ssi has a several cut to her hands,it's not that serious but she needs to stay to the hospital for 2 days." Sungmin explained.

"Bring me to the hospital!" They were all startled when Krystal pop out of nowhere and pull Sungmin's hands.
"Calm down Soo Jung-ah,your unni is all right.You can visit her tomorrow it's already late,she's probably sleeping.You know she needs to rest." Kyuhyun calm her down and bring her to his room and sing a lullaby to make her sleep.