Chapter 4

Jessica's POV
Ding dong~ ding dong~ ding dong~
I looked into the clock and it was still 6:30 in the moring, who would visit me this early?!
Ding dong~ ding dong~
The doorbell keep ringing so I put my jacket on and opened the door and I saw Sunny smiling brightly at me with Yoona and Hyoyeon, I stare at them for a moment thingking why are the here and I suddenly remember that I packed my stuff last night because we're going to leave together at the SM Dorms.
"Can we go inside now? Sleeping beauty." Sunny tease me, I raise an eyebrow at her and invite them inside my apartment.
"Why don't you take a quick bath Sooyeon Unni~ and we'll pack the rest of your stuff." Yoona suggested, I nooded and quickly headed to the bathroom.
While drying my hair in the bathroom I suddenly remembered something.
"Otoke?" I shouted, Hyoyeon went into the bathroom running.
"What happened, why are you shouting?" She asked, I can see that she's worried.
"Oh,sorry, it's..its nothing." with that she left, me and Hyoyeon are not really that close yet.
"Otoke? today I will surely meet him, will he recognize me?" I mumbled to myself.
Hyoyeon's POV
Jessica suddenly shout, I ran and went to the bathroom to check on her and she said it was nothing so I left the bathroom,shes weird.Yesterday she make Yoona and Yuri cried, she also cried but now it feels like nothing happened. I went back into the bed room and continue putting her books into the box.
Jessica's POV
It's already 8 when we finished, I gave Sunny my car key so she can put my stuff on my car while I vacuum my room and check if I left something important, I looked under my bed to find my old box and when I opened it I saw a lot of family pictures,we looked really happy back then. I was going to continue vacuuming when I stepped on something, it hurts, I looked down on the floor and saw a necklace with a ring on it. I pick it up and realize it was a couple ring.
End Of POV
The girls finally finished everything and headed to the SNSD dorm to help them first before going to SM dorm.When they arrive they saw a big van and a pick up truck outside.
"They must be here" Yoona said, me and Sunny look at her confuse.
"Super Junior!" Hyoyeon shouted, Sunny look at Jessica and hold her hands, Jessica already tell Sunny everything.
"Don't be nervous." Sunny said, they headed inside and the girl greet them, we'll except Taeyeon and Yuri who are busy packing stuff.
"Your dorm is really big." Sunny said in awe.
"Ofcourse imagines even people live here." Yoona respond.
They were all startle when Heechul suddenly appeared from the kitchen.
"Yo! My sister." he shouted then hugged hyoyeon.
"Where are the others Oppa?" Hyoyeon asked pulling away from Heechul's hugged.
"Wae? Do you want to see them more than your own Oppa?" Heechul asked and put a disappointed face.
"They're upstairs, Kibum,Hangeng,Kangin and Shindong is not here though, they have schedule." Leeteuk interrupted suddenly appearing out of nowhere."why don't you girls call your Oppas upstairs, Ryeowook cook breakfast for us." Leeteuk look into Jessica and their eyes met. "go" he said, the four girl headed upstairs.
Jessica's POV
I think Leeteuk recognize me.me and the girls started to walk upstairs to call the boys, I was really nervous.
"Oppa!" Hyoyeon shouted, she gets everyone's attention then they looked at me and Sunny, I put my hear down a little so my hair will cover my face.
"Anyeong hasseyo, we are Super Juni-or!"the boys shouted.
"Sunny and Jesssica why don't you introduce yourself." Hyoyeon ordered, I can feel my heart thumping really fast.
"Anyeong Lee Sun kyu-imnida you can call me Sunny, please take care of me." then se bow, now it's my turn I took a deep breath and introduce myself.
"Anyeong haseyo Jung Jessica-imnida." I simply introduce my self and the name that I introduced is my english name.
"Look she's shy, don't be shy we're not gonna bite." one of the boys said then he approach me I can see because I keep my head down afraid of making eye contact with them.he was going to put my hair out of my face when suddenly Yuri appeared.
"Yah! Jung Soo Yeon!" She shouted, yeah she's still angry at me anyway I put my head up and look at her and realize she just say my full name...in KOREAN.
"Could I borrow your car key?" This time she didn't shout maybe she realized that all the boys was looking at us and I saw Siwon beside me with a shock expression, so he was that guy who approach me.he's so handsome :).oh what am I doing, I quickly grab Yuri's hand and drag her downstairs leaving the guys some were shock and some are confuse.
"Now the car key." Yuri comanded.
Yah! Yuri don't act like the car is yours and Jessica is still older than you!" Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen.Yuri pouted and I gave her the key.
"Jessica?" Taeyeon asked approaching me "why did you let Yuri treat you that way?" She seriously ask.
I sigh and said " It was my fault any way, if I didn't leave back then we should have debuted already." I faked a smile.
End of POV
They boys walk in to the kitchen they all seems so hungry.
"Jessica, here give them plates." Taeyeon said handing Jessica the plates.Jessica take the plates from Taeyeon's hand ans was going to give them to the boys and girls but Leeteuk take them.
"I'll do it." He flash his best smile to Jessica then went to the dinner table, Jessica followed hon and she's shock when someone hug her.

Eunhyuk's POV
I saw Sooyeon following Leeteuk hyung,I really miss her, me,her and Donghae are bestfriends. I get up from my sit and hug her, she's shock hehehe...... then I pulled away.
"Sooyeon is that you? You've changed..a lot." I said to her trying my aegyo but she just stare at me.
"Aigo..." she said, when she was about to walk away I pulled her and sit her down next to me, but I regretted it she was between me and Donghae, we were silent for a minute until Heechul Hyung broke it.
"Yah! Sooyeon should sit next to me." I looked at the living room and saw Heechul hyung eating, Sooyeon quickly stand up and went to the living room with her breakfast. Sooyeon and Heechul Hyung are not really close but maybe because he saw the silent atmosphere so he called her.I look at Donghae and he's now eating, I know he really misses Sooyeon and he really love her and what he did was for her own sake, I hope Sooyeon will realize that one day.
.............................................................
Sorry for updating after one week.
(Well no one was really reading my story :( but tnx to those who keep reading, hope to get at least one star or comment.)