| Chapter Fifteen |

Raelyn:

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"Mommy! Mommy!! Let me go with you!" I yell while tears ran down my six-year-old face.

She turns to me with a rushed look and wipes away my tears. "You can't, sweetie. Where we are going is far too dangerous for beautiful girls like you, you would not be safe," she says trying to make me understand. Fine, if she will not let me come with her, I know father will.

I grunt and turn from my mother. "DAAAAADDDD!!!!" I scream running to find him. I see him make his way down the stairs in worry and I quickly jump into his strong hold.

He looks at me with the same look Mommy gave. "What is it, my sweet Rae?" He sounds so calm, but his eyes were showing different.

Something was happening, but they will not tell me! "Do not leave me, I want to go with you and mommy. I am a big girl now, please dad?" I start to cry at the thought of mommy and dad leaving me along.

He shook his head at me, "you cannot come with us, my sweet. He will kill you if you come too." He kisses me on the head and mommy kisses me on the cheek. He goes to put me down and turns to Marie, my nanny, and nods at her. Marie walks over to us and takes me away from them! I scream and kick in her hold, trying to be released, but she was too strong.

I scream their names repeatedly. Dad has his hand on mommy's back, guiding her, and they sopped in the doorway. They still did not look back, they looked at each other and I saw a tear slop down from mommy's eye. They finally turn back to me, "We love you sweet Raelyn, remember, you are a warrior."

I never saw them again.

~~~~~Flashback Over~~~~~

"Babe?" My head snaps up, taking me away from my horrible memories. "What is wrong? You zoned out and started crying?" Dylan looks at me with pity and worry. I quickly look away and brush my tears off my cheeks, not wanting him to see me like this.

I could not stop crying though, I could not breath. "Dylan, I need to get out of this room. Please, let me go run?" I look at him in hopes he would consider it, but it is unlikely. The air is getting tighter and I just need to get out of these four walls. "Please, I will do anything," I beg with shame.

His eyebrows raise in surprise of my use of words. "Anything?" he asks smugly, making me roll my eyes at his child-like behavior.

I huff at him and push at his shoulder in annoyance. "You know what I mean, sick-o." I stand there waiting for him to give me an actual answer, but after a few minutes of him quietly thinking, I start to make my way to the sitting room knowing he was going to say no.

I look out the window, wanting to feel the grass under my feet and the crisp wind blowing on my face and feel that burning in my lungs. I hear him shuffle behind me and feel his warmth getting closer to me with every step. "I will not let you run outside, not yet." Of course not. "But... I will let you explore our pack house." My wolf jump at the sound of it being called ours, even more exciting than when Drake would.

I turn to him and notice he is sitting on the arm of our lounge chair. "Really? You will let me do that? Anywhere?" I ask surprised and genuinely happy.

His unsure face turns into a happy one when he looks at me smiling. "Assuming you haven't before?" I shake my head no real fast, I never dared to step foot near this place or him. I never needed anything that badly from him or the pack. "In that case, I have one condition." Why did I not see that coming? "Come here," he says, and I slowly oblige, not wanting him to take it back. He takes a seat in the chair and pulls me onto his lap, my wolf is enjoying his touch way too much. "Will you kiss me, Raelyn? I will let you explore the house no matter your answer, but just consider it." He looks nervous and flustered with some embarrassment as he scratches his neck and avoids straight eye contact.

I grab his face and make him look at me. I try to read his eyes and figure out what he is thinking. What are his motives? He looks surprised at my actions and hopeful. "I know you are going to hate hearing this," I start. "but the only guy I have every kissed was Drake." He growls lowly, and I feel the vibration on my hands since they are still resting in his face. I move them to his chest to try and keep him calm. "However," I say quickly afraid he will quickly lose his temper. "I do not know if it is me, my wolf, the mating bond or whatever, there is something in my heart and mind that tells me it is okay to kiss you. I want to kiss you, there is a pull that draws me in, I can't explain it. With Drake, it felt wrong, even when I thought I wanted it. Being here, in this moment with you, it just feels right." I move my hands back to his head and run my fingers through his hair slowly.

I lean in towards his lips, wanting him. I close my eyes slowly, trying to take in the moment. "ALPHA!" I jump at the door being jerked open. I would have jumped out of his arms if he did not grip me so tightly when it happened. It is Kyle, and I can feel Dylan's anger radiating towards him. They make eye contact, and Dylan's face remains still. I could not read him, but Kyle, his face was full of concern. He was concerned enough to barge in Dylan's room unannounced.

Something is terribly wrong.  

XOXOSecretWriter

Hope everyone is staying safe. I will upload another chapter within the the week, maybe another two. Stay safe everyone. Much Love.