| Chapter Eleven |

Dylan:

I decide to give Raelyn time to herself, I know she is dealing with a lot of change right now. So, I sit in our sitting room trying to process what my next steps should be. I know what I did was wrong, the way I handle her, but the way I punish those who do wrong in my pack is through pain. I cannot do that with Raelyn, she is my life now.

I stand up after a few moments to press my head and hands on the bathroom door. "Please come out, baby. I am sorry," I beg but receive nothing in response. "I am not use to anyone ever giving me attitude like you do. I just need time and I promise I will be a better mate to you, I will learn to be better for you." I have never apologized in my life, let alone beg for anyone's forgiveness. However, her words hit me hard and made even my wolf regret the way we have treated her since we met two years ago.

I feel weak being separated from her, detached, I just need her next to me. "At least let me know that you are okay?" It has nearly been ten minutes and I have yet to hear even a whimper. Normally having someone ignore me would just anger me, but right now I am worried that my mate did something bad to herself. "Raelyn, you are scaring me." I admit. "Answer me right now, or I swear I will break this door down." I warn with concern lacing my voice.

I gave her a few seconds before I let my wolf take over. "If you are there, back up." I use my foot to slam the door down and I begin to look around panicking. I then realize the window is open and my mate is nowhere in sight. Anger boils throughout my body, and I signal the border guards to capture my mate.

Raelyn:

I run deeper into the woods when I hear a loud howl, and I knew instantly who it came from. His howl made the ground shake from miles away and it sent shivers down my back. My wolf fights me to turn around and go to him, but she was not about to stop me from getting the hell away from him. I hear more howls not too far from me, so I start to run faster.

I see the border in my view, I am so close to my haven. I only have to cross the border and I will be safe because the guards cannot cross it without the Alpha's permission. I hear growls and sticks breaking right behind me. My wolf holds me back, which only means that wolf hot on my tail is Dylan. I have time to shift back and throw on a dress that was hanging in a supply pack on a nearby tree.

I run quickly to the border line when I hear his voice behind me. "Raelyn, please. I am begging you, don't do this." His voice made my heart break once again, I could hear the sincerity, but he is a monster. He will just abuse me all over again, and without looking back, I step forward back onto Drake's land.

XOXOSecretWriter 

I apologize for my updates being so far apart, I figured you all deserve more than one chapter tonight. I do not have a set schedule for my updates,  I just publish when I am done writing the chapter. If you have suggestions on update schedules, I would like the hear them.  Much Love.