| Chapter Eight |

Dylan

"You know what, fine!" I hear him yell but continue walking feeling Raelyn shuffle in my arms. "She is just a little whore I was going to use in bed anyways to get at you." I stop dead in my tracks which unfortunately persuades him to continue. "She has been in love with me since day one, she trusts me, she wants me, she lusts for me. She is an eager one she is, let me tell you. When she wants something, she has to have it, and I gave it all to her. Too bad I already took her virginity and not you, she will always compare, remember that." I could feel his smirk, he was proud to have gotten to me. I growl loudly wanting so badly to destroy him, but I refuse to let Raelyn go.

I instantly feel her wiggle around in my arms, she looks at me and I cannot help but admire her beautiful blue eyes. "Dylan?" She croaks. "Let me down, please." I slowly let her down and she starts walking towards Drake, whose smirk grows wider. I feel rejected and my wolf whimpers at her choosing that deceiver over me. He is just using her!

I look down and suddenly, I hear bones breaking, then a thump. She broke his nose and kneed him in his not-so manly hood. She looks down at him and says, "First of all, you did not take my virginity! I am a virgin and you know it. Secondly, I am not some whore you jackass! Consider this my resignation from your pack." She said kicking him on last time in the gut.

She straightens herself out, huffs in accomplishment and turns around. She shakes her hand in pain from the impact of his nose and limps over to me still weak from the bite, but obviously strong enough to break an Alpha. She looks at me and my heart fluttered, "take me to your pack house. We will deal with what you did then."

"Damn," my wolf says in my head. "We have one strong mate, I can see the Luna in her already. It is adorable how she acts like she has the authority between us. She will just have to learn."

I walk next to her and grab her hands feeling sparks. My actions obviously take her by surprise, but she shakes my hand away while giving me a bitter glare. I know my wolf will want to teach her how to better respect her new Alpha and mate, but for now, I just want to get her to our home safely.

We continue to walk, and I notice she is getting weaker and weaker from the bite. I walk to her and pick her up bridal style. "What the hell, Dylan? Put me down," she says not putting up much of a fight.

"Just hold still, babe. We will be home soon, you are safe now." She quickly gives up resistance and I see her slowly fall asleep with her head resting on my chest. I thought my heart was about to burst. My wolf is filled with joy, and for the first time, so am I.

After a while, we reach our pack house. It is the biggest Alpha house yet to be built, fit for the most powerful. I walk in the corridor and I am greeted by confusion and looks of pity towards Raelyn by my staff. I ignore them and head up the stairs to the second floor where our bedroom is.

I lay her down gently on our bed and take off her shoes. I leave her clothed, not wanting her to wake up even more angry. I tuck her in and walk over to the other side, I strip to my boxers and crawl in next to her. I move to her, wanting to be close. Her lips curl up in a small smile and she snuggles deeper into my chest. I sit there for a while, with my arm wrapped around her waist, admiring her beauty and listening to the rhythm of her breathing. Before I let sleep absorb me, I lean down and kiss her forehead, "I will never let you go. Never again, my love."

XOXOSECRETWRITER

I am sorry this is such a short chapter and it has been a while, I have had a busy schedule these past two weeks. I will try to update a longer chapter as soon as possible. 

I also just want to point out that I have not really studied the werewolf life before writing this. I apologize if my writing and story line goes against what the typical werewolf story is like. In my story, a mark cannot be undone and once a mark is done you cannot reject your mate because you are now connected. Thank you for understanding, feel free to message me if I get something wrong for future stories I write.