| Chapter Five |

Dylan

Knock-Knock

I groan warning the person behind my office doors to go away. "Sir, I am sorry. You told me to remind you that you are supposed to meet that girl on Alpha Drake's land at noon," Kyle says. A minute goes by and I hear him knock again. Before the third knock could come, I swing the door open making him bounce back. I shoot him a death glare and he bows in submission. I walk past him and towards my bedroom.

On my way, I decide to call Drake, never too early to torment the guy. A few rings go by before he picks up. "Hello brother," I say reaching my room starting the shower. "I am ready to see that little bitch of yours today."

I hear him growl through the phone, "Dylan, don't be so complicated. She agreed to meeting, just don't push her." He shows weakness with her, I wonder why.

"Nah, brother. I don't push, they come begging. I look forward to watching her do it again, maybe I can get her to beg for more than just my forgiveness," I test.

"Dylan! I swear, if you do anything to her...!"

"Goodbye Drake. Have her there by noon or... well, you know." I hang up and jump into the shower.

When I finish, I walk out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped low around my waist and another in my hand drying my hair. My maids blush and run out of the room avoiding eye contact. I change into clothes that I believe shows authority, but also does not look like I am trying hard. After I was dressed, I make my way towards the kitchen to grab a bite to eat before I head out to meet with her.

"Alpha," she bows, "we have eggs, bacon and fruit for breakfast today. Do you know what you would like me to prepare you for lunch?" My chef... I do not know her name, asks while handing me a plate stacked with food all while avoiding eye contact. Everyone on my land knows better than to look at me without my permission. I need to have the power, and they need to know I am of higher authority. I am their authority.

"Today I will be busy, and I will not have time to stop in for lunch. I will grab something to eat elsewhere. Go home after you clean," I order. She is older than most servants but works harder than any of them. She is probably the only one I have never yelled at, or seduced.

I look at her and a look of joy shined on her face. She obviously is grateful that she is able to leave early, I am pretty sure she has a few kids. She continues looking down and says, "thank you, sir." She quickly turns around to finish up her mourning routine. I try and hide my smile, not wanting anyone to see, by diving into my plate. I practically inhaled the food. You could say I eat like a dog.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ On the Way to the Meeting ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Do you know what you are going to say or do to her, Alpha?" Kyle asks while we walk towards the border of my land. I debated showing up in my wolf form to intimidate her, but maybe I will shift while talking to her to scare her. As I walk through my land, I realize just how messy it is. It has tall grass and fallen trees. No colorful flowers, just weeds and dead trees. Just how my father left it, lifeless.

As I continue to observe my land, I forget to respond until he clears his throat, gaining my attention. "I will give her a hard time about shaking up with Dylan. Make her beg for my forgiveness. My goal is to just piss her off, maybe even get her to cry," I say with an evil gleam plastered upon my face.

"She does not seem like one to cry," he states. I stop him in the middle of our trail, and he turns to me, fear obvious in his eyes.

"You forget Kyle, I am the big, bad wolf. Do not doubt me." He bows in response. "Stay here, I told Drake I wanted to see her alone, make her more vulnerable and scared without her Alpha to protect her." I smirk at my words and Kyle nods while continuing to look down.

I turn from him and continue walking to meet with her. I hear my wolf growl randomly, I just push him to the back of my mind without thinking twice about it. I turn back to Kyle, "Go make my runs on the east and south border. I am going to entertain myself for a while then I will make your runs on this and the North border. Show no mercy on the rogues." I hate rogues.

I wait for a response and he finally spits out a "Yes, Alpha." He turns and shifts into his wolf. His wolf is impressive in size and speed, but no match to mine. I start to walk again when my wolf began growling again. This growl was different than I have ever heard, it was a desperate growl.

"What the hell is going on with you today?" I ask my wolf letting him back in, getting pissed off at him for trying to ruin my fun.

"HURRY! GO SAVE HER! Your mate need help!" As soon as the words escape from my wolf, I look up and see a rouge pinning my mate down to the ground with his mouth grazing over her neck.

My mates neck.

Raelyn's neck.

Just like that, my wolf took over and everything went black.

XOXOSECRETWRITER