| Chapter Thirteen |

Dylan:

I watch as Raelyn walks back onto our land and out of sight, making sure I have guards following close behind her. I turn to Drake and he has a smirk plastered across his face. "I knew it would not take long for her to come running back to me. Somehow, I just knew our dad in you would come out and she would see you as a monster and me as the sweet, loving Alpha I have portrayed myself to be. Now look!" He laughs, "She hates you, and she will soon come straight back into my arms." I decided I do not feel like killing another Alpha today, so I ignore him and start to walk away. "Oh! By the Way," he continued. "When she does come back to me, and she will, I will make sure to permanently attach myself to her through her tight, little..."

In less than a second, I have him on the floor gasping for air. I then punch him with all my strength, and I continue punching him until he lays there unconscious. Even still, I continue until Kyle came up behind me and pulls me away.

I stand up and take a good look at the damage done to my pathetic brother's face. "Alpha, I think that is enough." Kyle states quietly.

"I need to run," I gruffly say and take off. I need some time to clear my head and to think about how to get Raelyn to follow my orders and at the same time not hate me all the time. She is just too damn stubborn, she needs punishments and rules like I got. Yet if I do punish her, she will hate me. I do not know what to do, she just needs to learn. Even if she will hate me, she needs to learn to obey me because I want her safe and away from him. He will kill her. She needs to follow my orders because once people find out she is Luna of this pack, they will be watching her every move and people will try to put her in harm's way to try and ruin me. I need her to be safe.

Drake:

I knew I crossed the line, I did not think he would risk starting a war over her though. I can tell while he sits here choking me that he is starting to love her, I need to work fast. The first blow to my face took my by surprise, but after a few hits,  my vision becomes hazy and past visions start to appear.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

Knock-Knock. "Alpha Drake?" Michael says as he peaks his head slowly into my office. It is pathetic how cowardly he is, I could make him piss his pants if I wanted to.

I continue looking at the paperwork on my desk, not reacting to his presence. "What the hell do you want, Michael?" I snap, I could practically feel him shaking through the floor.

He walks in the room slowly and unsure if it is safe to do so. "Um... Well... there is k-kind of a problem by the border, s-sir," he stutters. I raise my eyes finally to meet his with annoyance in my gaze.

"What do you mean there is 'k-kind' of a problem?" I mock back as he turns red in the face.

He avoided eye contact, trying to come up with whatever courage he has to speak. "Well, you see, sir... There is a, umm, new rogue wandering the borders with some bags... coming from your brother's land." He says making me jump from my seat ready to kill.

I usually welcome all rogues, I need the biggest army I can get. However, anyone who reeks of Scarlett Moon pack is murdered by me for my pleasure as I wish they were Dylan instead. I run out of my pack house and make my way to the border. I shift as I enter the woods and run faster ready to kill. When I reach her, she is sitting on a broken limb crying and I stop dead in my tracks. I look at her closely, and I see her future with her mate. I can see her happiness and his, however his happiness makes me boil with anger, because he is Dylan. I shift into human form and change into clothes behind a nearby tree.

For once in my life, I was unsure of what to do with her. If I killed her, he would probably get a second chance mate. If I keep her alive, I can make her reject him, which could potentially kill him. I began to walk towards her when I stepped on a branch making her look up with her teary brown eyes. "Who are you? I have a knife, do not come near me!" She said standing up terrified pointing an old, dull pocketknife out of her boot.

I walk closer to her and she froze still, shaking the knife in her hand not wanting to be tested. "Put away the knife, dork. As for who I am, I am Alpha Drake. The Alpha of the land you are currently standing on." She drops the knife and looks at me with wide eyes, a little more scared than before. She quickly lowered her head and looked down. I smile at her innocence and fear. "Now, why don't you tell me who you are, carina?" She blushes, obviously taught Italian.

She stays looking down trying to hide her fearful face from me. "M-my name is Raelyn, sir."

I walk close to her and touch her bookbag gently. "Want to explain why you are on my land with duffle bags?" I ask finding some joy in her being adorably scared of me.

I circle around her, admiring her beauty, thinking of all the different ways I can make her hate Dylan just as much as me. "I was part of the Scarlett Moon Pack, sir..." I growl at the name and she looks up at me. "I know, I hate him too. He kicked me out, sir." I raise an eyebrow confused as to why he would do that, she looks so innocent. My wolf laughs at the irony that he kicked his own future mate out, already making her hate him.

She had to have seen my confusion and continues, "Well you see," she says looking back down, ashamed this time. "I kind of came onto your land the other day to look at something," she says making me angry at my guards since they never reported to me of such events. My wolf assures itself they will be taken care of later. "While I was on your land, Alpha Dylan's stupid beta, Kyle, caught me while he was patrolling the border. My consequence of roaming off his land is getting permanently kicked out of it. Now I am a rogue." She wanted to cry again and looked back up at my with guilt in her eyes. "I am so sorry I came on your land without your permission today and then, Alpha Drake. I just heard your land was beautiful and free, unlike Alpha Dylan's. His land is hell, and he is mean and ruthless. I doubt he will ever find a mate that will love him. I understand that I must leave instantly, I am so sorry for crossing over onto your land. It will never happen again. I am so sor..."

"Shut up," I say interrupting her many apologies. She looks at me with raised eyebrows, then I gave her a look of authority and she looks back down scared. I smirk at her reaction. "I am nothing like Alpha Dylan..." I am sneakier. "Come, be a part of my pack. You shall live in the pack house where I live. I have a special room that is calling your name." She looks me in the eye shocked and with a smile growing on her face.

Her eyes stopped crying and sparked with excitement. "Does that mean I am no longer a rogue?? You are actually letting me be a part of your pack?!" She yells. No one has ever been this excited to be a part of my pack. She must be ignorant of this place, she will be easy to manipulate.

I nod at her and answer, "Only if you hurry up and follow me, carina." I wink and go to begin the walk when she jumps on me to hug me, hard. I slowly hug her back, feeling warm. I have not hugged or showed any affection to anyone in years!

She lets go and looks at me with genuine joy, "Thank you so much sir! Alpha! I have a new Alpha! A nice, sexy Alpha! Oh my gosh, did I just say that? I am sorry, I am just so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She yells, making me laugh. The sound of my own laugh sounds so foreign, she is the first to make me laugh since my mother. I did not feel evil or full of rage.

I knew right then what I was going to do to take her from Dylan, I am going to make her mine. She will hate Dylan more than she does now, that way when the time comes, she rejects him and chooses me. This will leave him heart broken, and his wolf so depressed like our father's and rot till he dies. I will then become Alpha of his land by birth and have her by my side as my mate to use when I want and as the destined Luna. She can bring me so much power, however, I must make her want me first. Which means I need to make her believe I am nothing like Dylan, I will be the loving Alpha she thinks I already am.

XOXOSecretWriter